Upgraded to Viper

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After receiving an unexpected purchase offer on my Nightrunner from a coworker in December, I've spent hundreds of hours over the past 4 months using only the money made from the sale to buy and flip cars and other various assets. I've doubled and tripled on my last few, paid off all debt and with the remainder, finally closed the deal on what I always wanted. 2005 Viper SRT10, one owner, clear carfax, never wrecked, never painted, bone stock all original with full dealer service records. Book valued 59,500 and paid half that. It was halfway across the country but a plane ticket and a few tanks of gas was worth the equity. Looks like ill be lurking here again trying to pick up a few compatible mods.

2014-04-15 23.51.21.jpg

2014-04-15 23.49.32.jpg

2014-04-15 23.50.13.jpg

Congrats Jeff. I think all of us hope to own one someday and I'm happy for you that your day has come. How many miles are on it? What is your overall driving impression? Will this be a daily driver?

Congrats.....

It will be my daily driver every day that snow isnt on the ground. As a result i'm going to vinyl wrap the car in a satin black and red ACR pattern to protect my investment. Silver is my least favorite color but it was the best value for my dollar in the country, i couldnt pass it up.

Congrats man! That will be my next car purchase well kinda wife says I have to build her a old hot rod first then I can lol. Post pictures once you wrap it.

Last summer I had the change to buy an '04 Viper with only 7k miles on it. $33,000 but probably could be had for 30K. Just too low to the ground for this old man to get in and out of, otherwise it would have been in my garage. Have fun with your new ride. Looks awesome. :rock:

Congrats, I'm thinking about doing the same with a wrap on mine. And pretty much none of the truck parts fit.

Congrats man! My truck will be paid off in another 8 months or so and then I'm gonna start saving up for a 2006+ Blue with White stripes coupe.

Lovely color ;)

Awesome plan. Glad it worked. I personally like the look of a silver Viper :D. Congrats on the purchase!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back