Urgent Help Needed...Please

viperhauler said:
damn, tim....i must apologize...

i don't know how i missed the update from wednesday...

prayers sent...

Thanks, Dan...... Thanks very much...

D

HOT RAM said:
Just caught up on the updates,sorry to hear the bad news.
I will say a prayer for her and you my friend.

Thanks, Nelson...

Every prayer is coveted....

D

Continued thoughts and prayers for a full resolution and recovery....

God bless

Tim, My thoughs and prayers will be with you and Lynette, and you family in this time of need. God bless, and I pray that everthing turns out on the good side of Gods will.

Missed the latest update Tim. They say the lord gives you what you can handle. Just wish you two weren't tested so often. Sending you some kosher prayers. Wholesale, just for you......;)

Everyday you are closer to resolution. Knowing is half the battle.

Best wishes for the both of you.

Scott

May God shine His light upon you both. May He bless you and keep you. May He give you the power and resolve to get through this most difficult tribulation. May He love you, always.

.... Amen.

We're still fighting for you and Lynette, my dear friend. :eek:

Last edited:
The words and wishes of this family have been a great comfort to our hearts.

Let's see what Monday brings... That's when we see the neurosurgeon...

He's supposed to be a pro and a very real guy......

God bless us......... everyone.

Thanks again, my friends....

Tim

Django said:
Just home to give Willow her daily medication and to show her some love...

Lynette is having an MRI this morning as well as a whole battery of tests to try and determine what happened. They still don't know. They did a lumbar puncture last night and it showed nothing.... Fluid was clear and everything showed normal.

Her blood pressure has had to be kept is check closely.. It's been very high and they've had to give her two shots in her tummy...I can't remember the name of the med....

She woke up in a real panicky state in the hospital... She was panting like a dog and very disoriented....

She's so much better now but not out of the woods.... I talked to her best Dr and he thinks she needs an oral CT scan because of the root canal.....

I'm out'a here...

Much love and we do covet your love and prayers....

D

It's Lovenox or Heparin to keep her from getting a blood clot while she's in bed.

Tim, I've been an ICU nurse for 30 years, If I can answer any questions, please feel free to let me know.

May God Bless and keep you both! Ron

Cruster said:
It's Lovenox or Heparin to keep her from getting a blood clot while she's in bed.

Tim, I've been an ICU nurse for 30 years, If I can answer any questions, please feel free to let me know.

May God Bless and keep you both! Ron

Thanks, Ron....

The quote above is from about 3 months ago....

She was in the hospital for about a week and had A-cyclovir for 15 days IV....(home infusion).. Since then, it's been constant monitoring and anti seizure meds that she fkn hates.... Kappra made her suicidal..she had to get off that shit.... Now she's on Depakote- hates that, too.... the shakiness is a real bummer.

Since then, she's had numerous MRIs and her last one (Fri) showed a 3cm increase in the size of her left temporal lobe... The neurologist now thinks that it's not enchephalitis at all... He thinks it's a tumor....

We're seeing the neurosurgeon on Monday and she's having MR spectroscopy ASAP.

Thanks for the support..... Glad yer out there...

God bless you, bro.

Tim

Tim,..
not quite sure what to say...Thinking about Lynette..hoping for the best for her..What part of the brain is in the left temporal area?..Is that like long tem memory or something?..hopefully it isnt the area that has to do with cooking..lol..The meds suck but on the upside, the shakiness from thedepakote could enhance your sex life..just climb on and ride..lol..j/k.. ..3cm growth is pretty significant in a short time..time to bring back the av to support Lynette..Keep us posted, and call me if you wanna yak..

Django said:
Thanks, Ron....

The quote above is from about 3 months ago....

She was in the hospital for about a week and had A-cyclovir for 15 days IV....(home infusion).. Since then, it's been constant monitoring and anti seizure meds that she fkn hates.... Kappra made her suicidal..she had to get off that shit.... Now she's on Depakote- hates that, too.... the shakiness is a real bummer.

Since then, she's had numerous MRIs and her last one (Fri) showed a 3cm increase in the size of her left temporal lobe... The neurologist now thinks that it's not enchephalitis at all... He thinks it's a tumor....

We're seeing the neurosurgeon on Monday and she's having MR spectroscopy ASAP.

Thanks for the support..... Glad yer out there...

God bless you, bro.

Tim

Oh, man, sorry, thought that was with Prof's current post. God bless you and your lady. I'll keep you and her both in my prayers. I'll say a prayer for the neurosurgeon while I'm at it. All Blessings, Ron

She's holding her own today, guys n gals.....

She's comfortable and still makes my meals for me.. Whatt'a tuff kid...

She also spends alot of time in bed resting....

Monday should bring us more data.........

God bless us....everyone.

dp

Django said:
She's holding her own today, guys n gals.....

She's comfortable and still makes my meals for me.. Whatt'a tuff kid...

She also spends alot of time in bed resting....

Monday should bring us more data.........

God bless us....everyone.

dp
Prayers for you and Lynette,hope everything is o.k.

Still praying for you both. Give Lynette our best and pet Wil the pil ...:rock:

Well wtf to say....sorry I am late Timmy been off the site for a bit after the other night. I come back to see this.:( I have had my own set of issues lately unfortunately. I hope they figure this shit out and your wife heals fully from whatever it is. I love you my brother and once my bet with Bobby is fulfiled entirely Sunday I will fly Lynette as my avi as always. I will try and call you this evening if I can get over the Tourette's long enough from this foot to carry on a intelligible conversation. Lol I have created a few words that would make a sailor blush....hang tight bro and give that woman a hug and smooch for me......Mikey

Brat said:
Prayers for you and Lynette,hope everything is o.k.

Thanks, Earl.............. I hope so, too....

Wifey said:
Still praying for you both. Give Lynette our best and pet Wil the pil ...:rock:

Thanks, Denise..... will do....

Pet Jerry for me.........;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back