V10 SOUND! YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS

what all combos have you tried??

I have personally tried, Powersticks, Flowmaster 40 Series, and flowmaster Single Chambers, Hooker dual in dual out, and a Magnaflow. I am happier than ever with my Macs.:burnout:
Here's some wide open throttle passes :)

Excuse the blowoff valve on the 375hp Subbie that I left, lol

Last edited:
my only problem is that the 8.0 has such a weird sound. it seems V10's are the only engines that you cant just buy a regular chambered muffler or glasspacks and have it sound good... you got a sound clip of urs? im in school now so their internet wont load.. youtube page maybe?

on my 8.0 i had the shorty headers,magnaflow muffs and gutted cats with turn downs under the the truck.it rattled the windows at idle:rock:

Did you miss fourth? Its amazing how much your truck sounds like mine from the inside.

Nah we were running from the 1/8 mile onward since the first half of the track was wet. I just threw him a rev for the fawk of it since I beat him twice.:D

Yeah we started from the 1/8 and no traction there:(
Had to let out to hook every run. Next time will be from the normal starting line. Our track just started this and I went to see what it was all about. Hell I was peddling 2nd too and on DRs

Yeah we started from the 1/8 and no traction there:(
Had to let out to hook every run. Next time will be from the normal starting line. Our track just started this and I went to see what it was all about. Hell I was peddling 2nd too and on DRs

You did well. I am going to try that next time I make a pass.

yeah and they had a better weight balance too, i wouldnt worry bout it man you did pretty damn good for yourself

Billy Boat aka B&B. Full system, long tube headers to tips. I searched heaps before pulling the trigger and wanted the deepest sound available for these trucks. I got it with B&B. I love mine and others who own them do to. $$$$ though but worth every penny. A video of mine below (hard to hear in some parts because of the soundtrack) but you'll get the picture. There's a couple of other examples of The Batram on You Tube. As others have said, all personal preference, do a search on here and you'll find stacks of owners opinions and videos. Cheers!

Batram - The Dark Knight - YouTube

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back