Valentine Day

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got the 10 I told my wife that I would never get rid of it & that she would have to bury me in it. When she got home today she said "Happy Valentine Day". I asked her what she meant & she said that she had stopped by the bank, pulled $20,000. out of savings & paid off my truck.
Now I'm wondering how long I have to live. I was only joking about being buried in it. Rick, you need to check on me weekly to make sure I'm still around. She has been making eyes at the pool man. It's terrible when you are worth more dead than alive. Anyone know a good priest??

When I got the 10 I told my wife that I would never get rid of it & that she would have to bury me in it. When she got home today she said "Happy Valentine Day". I asked her what she meant & she said that she had stopped by the bank, pulled $20,000. out of savings & paid off my truck.
Now I'm wondering how long I have to live. I was only joking about being buried in it. Rick, you need to check on me weekly to make sure I'm still around. She has been making eyes at the pool man. It's terrible when you are worth more dead than alive. Anyone know a good priest??

LOL. My wife only has enough in her savings to pay off a tank of gas.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I have barely any savings left....all I could do is make a few extra payments, oh well I'll die with debt.....

might want to be extra careful this V-Day.

full moon Friday:sheep:

If my wife did that..I'd take her on a two week vacation to Hawaii...;)

At least she paid off my 10. If she had come home with $20,000. worth of shoes it would have been D-I-V-O-R-C-E, or a new entry in the obituary section of the newspaper.

Haha, can't take it with you. Leave enuff for your kids to enjoy, not enuff for them to piss away. Like my ole man said, never seen a Uhaul following a hearse....

At least she paid off my 10. If she had come home with $20,000. worth of shoes it would have been D-I-V-O-R-C-E, or a new entry in the obituary section of the newspaper.

I don't know that I'd kill myself over a couple $$$$ in shoes..... :D

Well, since she loves me so much & only wants me to be happy, I'm letting her pick out the supercharger. She likes the stainless steel. Bling you know. No really, she has a Jeep GC with the Hemi 5.7 & wants a Jeep GC SRT8. She has a heavy foot & ever since I took her to Speed World Drag Strip with Rick & Jay she has wanted more power. So we have started looking. We looked at the new ones & they are running about $69,000. I might have to come out of retirement.

Do a 6.4L Transplant...

Talked to a guy about this on the wifes Durango. He said they have had some heavy interest in this but the wiring of the durango and jeep GC make it easier to strip it to a body and drop a viper in it. Heads, Cam, Tune, and supercharger and not many 6.4s would touch it.

There is a dealer close to me that has a new black SRT GC 13. They are trying really hard to move it.

Well, since she loves me so much & only wants me to be happy, I'm letting her pick out the supercharger. She likes the stainless steel. Bling you know. No really, she has a Jeep GC with the Hemi 5.7 & wants a Jeep GC SRT8. She has a heavy foot & ever since I took her to Speed World Drag Strip with Rick & Jay she has wanted more power. So we have started looking. We looked at the new ones & they are running about $69,000. I might have to come out of retirement.

Hay, Kyle. Good to see you on here. Hope you are doing well. We need to do a GTG. Cold beer & Hot wings.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back