Value 2005 Quad SRT-10

bird

Reaction score
Hi... I am new to this post. Can anyone tell me if a '05 Quad Cab SRT-10 "new" - never sold! is worth $35000?

excuse my rudeness. Welcome to the best forum you'll ever log into. Buy the truck and join the madness!

it has 1000 miles on it and it has a 3years 36000 mile warranty.

Personally, I would buy a used 05 Quad Cab with 5000 or so miles for 25000 range.
Either way Welcome to the RBC, greatest bunch of guys ever.

It really depends on what you want. Is a warranty extremely important to you. You'd be coming towards the end of a lot of 05 SRT-10's warranties being that it's not the 09 MY. You could always buy an extended warranty for them though. You could take pleasure in knowing how almost every mile was put on the truck. I wouldn't like that fact of owning a truck that hasn't been driven but a couple hundred miles a year. I think vehicles should be driven but that's personally me. The least I'd ever even think about putting on a vehicle in a year is 5,000. Any less I think you're asking for trouble. I think it's a decent deal for a new one, but if you're planning on driving the wheels to the ground maybe look into something "slightly" used.

I would be putting on about 12000 miles a year Thank's

black pearl said:
If you buy it for 36k the minute its out the dealers driveway it will be worth 26k:(

Isnt that how it is with any ride though.Buy it!! You Know the only person trashing it will be you!!Enjoy the ride and welcome to the club!!

Go for one with a few more miles on it and save some $$$$$$:marchmellow: Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

birdman said:
Hi... I am new to this post. Can anyone tell me if a '05 Quad Cab SRT-10 "new" - never sold! is worth $35000?

I would say it is too much. I bought my 06 10 with 300 miles on it for 36k in July '07. Anything under 30k would be a great deal though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back