Value 2005 Quad SRT-10

welcome to the club, i would say look around see if you could find anyone else you like for a little less

i got a 05 with 27k miles ill sell ya for 30k. got all the mods:D

FATJACK said:
Personally, I would buy a used 05 Quad Cab with 5000 or so miles for 25000 range.
Either way Welcome to the RBC, greatest bunch of guys ever.

That is what I did. I started looking for mine in June. Now I have a QC with 2 years left on the warranty with 7400 miles on the clock. I paid 24k for it. It took a while but I found one and you can to.

I found that the Dodge dealers around here are out of touch with reality. They believe it is still 2005 take a look:

http://www.clippinger.net/VehicleSe...7&maxYear=2009&minMileage=0&maxMileage=584000

I will keep looking I was just mad! No mustang for me!!!

birdman said:
I will keep looking I was just mad! No mustang for me!!!
youll find it bro. patience pays off. trust me i just overpaid for a challenger:D

Worthless.......................buy a 05 with 20,000 for 23,000 and NEVER LOOK BACK!

Don't ask us about the value we all want it higher than it is......................NEVER BUY A SRT10 RAM OVER 25,OOO FOR THE TIME BEING YOUR GETTING SCREWED...............:) HAPPY BUYING AND DRIVING YOULL LOVE IT!

Yes, you will stand out with the TRUCK. I got 2 Mustangs, and I have went to great lenghts to make those stand out. The truck looks like a Regular until they pull up and see the Viper. This Bitch ain't got no Hemi in it. You will understand once you get in the truck

Appreciate it. I like those notchback 5.0 you got. I had a 93 Teal blue Cobra. SOme punk kid side swiped me. I still cry at night, lol. playing. Maybe. ha ha

Big Worm said:
Appreciate it. I like those notchback 5.0 you got. I had a 93 Teal blue Cobra. SOme punk kid side swiped me. I still cry at night, lol. playing. Maybe. ha ha

Yeah, those teal ones are hot! :rock: I like the black ones too! I worked at a Ford dealer in '93. I could've bought one at cost back then...it's probably still worth that now...:dontknow:

I also got an '87 hatchback LX 5.0 and a '86 GT convertible eventually getting a 300+hp transplant!:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back