Value 2005 Quad SRT-10

There is a 06 inferno red QC never titled with 1k miles in Manteca Cal. They told me 33k for it.

Lottotruck said:
No, it was for the one that initiated this thread.

I read that in the beginning. I thought you where referring to the one I linked in eBay. As I was saying offer that to that one.

jrangel said:
I read that in the beginning. I thought you where referring to the one I linked in eBay. As I was saying offer that to that one.

Sorry! I must've lost a page when I replied!:rock:

I say go for what is going to make you happy, the price for a never titled, or sold truck is good. If you got the $$$$ to spend than do it, why because you never know what someone else did.

Big Worm said:
I say go for what is going to make you happy, the price for a never titled, or sold truck is good. If you got the $$$$ to spend than do it, why because you never know what someone else did.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Especially if you have the money, and won't cry about gas prices, and how much it going to cost you to drive it, and maintain the beast.

I would buy the virgin, but I would make them give you a killer deal.
28 - 31 would be a kicking deal.

iraqivet01 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Especially if you have the money, and won't cry about gas prices, and how much it going to cost you to drive it, and maintain the beast.

I would buy the virgin, but I would make them give you a killer deal.
28 - 31 would be a kicking deal.

After some consideration, I think I might agree with you! Especially with the new 3yr bumper to bumper warranty! Hey, maybe they could get Dodge to kick in a 7/70 too with some 0% financing! It is "new" after all...;)

05 srt-10 QUAD CAB I want this truck but I do not want to pay big $ for it. what would you pay for it out the door? it has 1100 miles on it. it is NEW 3years 36000 mile warranty on it. I live in michigan and they keep it outdoors and the snow will be coming. Thanks!

Don't worry bro, these things are worthless pick one up that someones modded for a 5th the money and love it like it was your first born!

AND NEVER EVER WORRY ABOUT GAS PRICES OR YOUR BARK'IN UP THE WRONG TREE!

But gas prices are one of the reason these are so entirely without any kind of monetary value what so ever................ :)

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back