Venom Gen 1 hood, stock injectors, stock rim for sale.

mr. anderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some spare parts around. gonna sell them since I'm not using them.

stock injectors. nice for a set of spare they had 15k miles on them, changed em out when I put the blower on... $50 plus shipping

Venom hood, was painted black by the guy that built the original The hood needs to be reprepped and repainted. $600. WILL NOT SHIP.

Stock polished and clear coated rim. great for a spare! Rim only this rim has been retreated and recleared. $200. plus shipping.

will post pics later today.

I am located in Moore, Oklahoma.

Located in OKC, Where in Moore brother.
What condition is the Rim in?

I took a chuck out of one on mine and will consider the injectors as well.

Last edited:
listen you ok guys need to make a few gtg's!.... thats a sweet price for the hood

update:

hood pictures:

5jz980.jpg

imq684.jpg

2hmod1k.jpg

2ylw784.jpg

I will say again, this hood was never installed on my truck, it needs to be repainted as the initial paint job was terrible. but the hood itself is good.

Last edited:
So why are you selling the hood then?:dontknow: Are you about to part with your truck?:(

viperhauler said:
first CE with a venom hood, kyle:dontknow: :D

I've had a ventless venom hood for at least a year now in the box:( I'm sure it will cost me a mint to have it painted for the CE:banghead:

Sorry for HO'ing your thread up:aetsch:

Man I want that hood but OK is too far away !!!!!!!!!!! Why wont you ship cost to much to ship?????

See if you can walk it this way from OK. We always have people traveling around.

TTT, FYI for all that inquire about shipping , it would be at least $400 dollars just for shipping alone.

Last edited:
how does the hood fit? i know there where A LOT of alignment problems with the gen1 venom hoods.

not sure about fitment, the few that were produced that were on truck had good fitment, the hood does need to be refinished though as stated in my above post, like most fiberglass hoods, there are areas that need to be worked on, but its nothing that any good body shop can't do.

Ram_vs_cougar is still looking for one. He lives here in Warner Robins, GA with me.

Bone said:
Ram_vs_cougar is still looking for one. He lives here in Warner Robins, GA with me.

Is that the same hood you have bone the Series 2 hood or the Series 1 hood ?

ram_vs_cougar said:
Is that the same hood you have bone the Series 2 hood or the Series 1 hood ?

You would have to ask Stinker. It was the demo hood that I had RCI refinish it and paint it. So it was probably the first or one of the first ones he had made.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back