vents and blower question

diesel212

Reaction score
I have an 05 qc when i turn on the ac or defroster the air is blowing but is barley coming out of any of the vents and now when i put it on high the whole dash shakes WTF?

I have an 05 qc when i turn on the ac or defroster the air is blowing but is barley coming out of any of the vents and now when i put it on high the whole dash shakes WTF?

Your damper door is broken or jambed. Just go under the pass side of the dash, remove the blower, reach in the ductwork and yank the plastic door the F*ck outta there and you'll have air blowing as you never experienced. The only downside to this is the ability to choose Recirc instead of outside air. Trust me, in the 110* plus days we had, it worked flawlessly!;)

yeh they had a problem ma mopar sells the the fix for it on the cheap side

For those that have been under the dash... my blower now, doesnt come on when i start the truck. it takes a couple miles or few minutes before i get lucky, hit a bump just right and it comes on. Havent got under the dash yet to see if its the motor. How bad is it to get to

Had the same problem a few weeks ago. Issue was the damper door as Venomous stated. Door broke literally the day after I got the truck lol but thankfully was under the 30 day warranty, so dealer ate the repair.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back