Verbal Encounter With A Rustang

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to a local cruise in tonight ,about 100 or so cars.After hanging out I went to the local stop and rob to get a pop.I`m sitting in the SS and a guy I knew,Bill came up to look at the car,he had seen the truck but heard about the car.He is cheesing on the paint and stuff when a friend of his comes up in a Rustang. Bill tells him to check out the ghost flames ..yada ,yada ,yada.Bill then asks me to start it.The guy says nothing at first then says "I used to have a Trans Am that sounded like that". I said' was it 900 HP"?Bill says "hear the supercharger and cam loping"...no response. I asked him you wanna race?He just stares ...I`m thinking WTF is is stoned or stupid or what?

I finally said"if you want to race I need to feed the SS some horsemeat tonight".He gets pissed and I tell him I was kidding and I assumed he had a sense of rumor...but I was WRONG apparently.

He still has the deer caught in the headlight look with a turd in the punchbowl slant.I looked at Bill and said" Hell he don`t know what it is he drives a Mustink".

He is real stunned and walks to the Furd.

No kill stories sorry.

Just my usual smart ass response to stupid people.You know you can`t fix stupid.

Yeah he didn't have a sense of humor:motz: . The stare:s: probably meant he was trying to remember where he stored his gun:hmpf: so he can find it and shoot himself. I dunno:dontknow: , just a guess.

Do you think that you have MORE or LESS of an attitude when you're sitting on 900hp?:p :D :rock:

Hamrhead said:
Do you think that you have MORE or LESS of an attitude when you're sitting on 900hp?:p :D :rock:
I would say a LOT more.Somethime I think I am invisible if not bulletproof.;)

LOL, DUMMY. HE knew better than to say anything or even try it. Either way he would have got his ass kicked!

:2in1: :2in1:

Attachments

• deliv05.jpg
    deliv05.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 35
WS-6 said:
What in the world do you do for traction on the street?

345 pounds of ballasst :D

ROKTMAN said:
I went to a local cruise in tonight ,about 100 or so cars.After hanging out I went to the local stop and rob to get a pop.I`m sitting in the SS and a guy I knew,Bill came up to look at the car,he had seen the truck but heard about the car.He is cheesing on the paint and stuff when a friend of his comes up in a Rustang. Bill tells him to check out the ghost flames ..yada ,yada ,yada.Bill then asks me to start it.The guy says nothing at first then says "I used to have a Trans Am that sounded like that". I said' was it 900 HP"?Bill says "hear the supercharger and cam loping"...no response. I asked him you wanna race?He just stares ...I`m thinking WTF is is stoned or stupid or what?

I finally said"if you want to race I need to feed the SS some horsemeat tonight".He gets pissed and I tell him I was kidding and I assumed he had a sense of rumor...but I was WRONG apparently.

He still has the deer caught in the headlight look with a turd in the punchbowl slant.I looked at Bill and said" Hell he don`t know what it is he drives a Mustink".

He is real stunned and walks to the Furd.

No kill stories sorry.

Just my usual smart ass response to stupid people.You know you can`t fix stupid.
Yeah - if you could fix stupid - we wouldn't have ekool !! :dontknow:

Nice story smart ass!! :D :D :D

ROKTMAN said:
That`s Sgt.Smart Ass to you ma`am.;)
Sorry Smart ass, I forgot :D :D

Oh, I mean Sgt. Smart Ass :D :D :D

Venom Power said:
Yeah he didn't have a sense of humor:motz: . The stare:s: probably meant he was trying to remember where he stored his gun:hmpf: so he can find it and shoot himself. I dunno:dontknow: , just a guess.
If you could see the size of the NATS T-shirt I sent Rokt you would know the guy wanted to smart off but knew better cuz he would be squashed!

mopower1958 said:
If you could see the size of the NATS T-shirt I sent Rokt you would know the guy wanted to smart off but knew better cuz he would be squashed!

I don't care how big Rokt's shirt is - I can take him with one hand tied behind my back!! - :p :p :p

Hahahahahaha - at least maybe I got him fooled :rolleyes: :smirk: :D

mopower1958 said:

900 HP and one bigsumbitch behind the wheel put a big stupid look on dummies face!!:dong:

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back