Very interesting rear end?

love the assend:rock: :rock: :rock:
anyone know who makes it???
i think it would look real badass in red with a black diffuser section :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

ZCx said:
love the assend:rock: :rock: :rock:
anyone know who makes it???
i think it would look real badass in red with a black diffuser section :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Looks to be custom to me.

Dont personally like it but..def got to give him credit for trying something different with our trucks.

I like the sidepipes tho

i agree. just one of a thousand variations on a theme for sure:rock:
ahh yes but custom by who????:dontknow:

I think that is an awesome looking truck!! I love all the Unique touches!!The side exhaust looks great! And for the rear? TWO THUMBS UP!! Its different and looks great!!

sleeper said:
I went and checked it out today. I took it for a little drive and looked it over real good. Took lots of pics too.
So how was it? I would like to get an RC to go along with the QC but not a black one. Too much upkeep for me, plus I need more money too:D

How did the side pipes look? It was kinda hard to tell in the pics. The paint looked dull around the pipes.

back end is off a viper, the have the same thing

OOPS. I was looking @ the rumble bee & not the web page. I like the look of the black truck. The diffuser under the rear pan says FAST. They are meant to clean up the air coming from under the truck & if functional, will add MPH & stability @ higher speeds.

I didn't really like the rear end mods to much. The pipes were the best part of the truck. The hacked in sun roof really turned me off. It had alot of little things that were nice, but not really my taste. It's in OK shape for a truck with 18000 miles. It shows normal ware and tear. Not beat though. Only one door ding other than that most of the paint looked good. The rear bumper needs a repaint. The mopar headers sound great. It has only 2 cats on it with a H pipe. It still pops when you let off. It's pretty quiet with the side exit pipes, and looks real nice. It has borla turbo mufflers on it. They start to sing when you get on it. Kinda wierd or should I say different having the exhaust note in your ear though. The clutch feels alot more firm than mine does. It shifts like it should. It has '05 or '06 front calipers. Its has slotted and drilled rotors front and rear. Lowered 1/2 with alum blocks. Good sound system with nav and rear camara. It has a playstation in it. I loved the black shifter knob with a red viper head on it. With a little TLC it would be a cool truck to have. The price was $29,995. They would only come down $500. Big deal I said. I told the guy its over priced and they don't care. They probably will get that or close to it here in the Bay Area. I tell you guys for the $'s I would rather have NBT's bad ass ride or Bikertats. Those two trucks are the best deals around if you ask me. I post up some pics soon.

Last edited:
Heres some pictures of it
srt10customforsale018.jpg

srt10customforsale017.jpg

srt10customforsale014.jpg

srt10customforsale016.jpg

srt10customforsale012.jpg

srt10customforsale013.jpg

srt10customforsale001.jpg

srt10customforsale004.jpg

srt10customforsale002.jpg

Last edited: