Video of my 4 & 6 year old for there first ride in the 10.

That's pretty cool!!!!!

Loved the look on their faces in the first 15 seconds

Another 10 years or so it will be "daddy can I take the truck?" Start hide in the keys! The bug just may have bit them.

I pitty the kids today with all the electronic tracking devices available to parents today. It was E-Z to defeat the penny on the tire back in my day. O and don't bring it back on empty

Great video. My daughter always loves driving in my vehicles. She is always saying "go faster". These are moments they remember and tell when they were older. By the time they are teenagers the story will be about how dad did a wheelie in his viper truck with me sitting next to him.

:rock::rock::rock:

had the same thought bout bein "biten":rock::burnout::D

Haha, I have watched this so many times and it makes my eyes water everytime. The youngest (in the middle) has a passion for vehicles, probably stronger than me if that's even possible. He always wants to work on the truck if we are near it.

First thing he told his mom when I dropped them off Sunday night was "I got to go for a ride in daddy's noisy truck mom!"

We were out doing something in the shed one day and the youngest was bored so I gave him a couple tools and told him to take apart the mini bike. Not long after this is what it looked like, he did it all himself. He was three when he did this.

Fun as hell !

Look of the eyes is just pure fun !!!!

Kids are the best. My five year old drove grand-dads tractor today (on an open field) legs are not long enough to touch the pedals but steering worked fine :rock:

I hope there will be the day that i will proudly handover my SRT keys to the youngster....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back