Video of Uniboy

Sorry Danielson :eek: I saw no Brazillian BBQ in that video....So it could'nt possibly be Long Beach :D But it was funny :D

There is the reason why we have NEVER had a musical artist/band come out of Japan. America, UK, Ireland, Austrialia and Germany but never Japan. Dont get me wrong, I am not being racist at all, my Gf is of Japanesse heritage. That song and their voices are so irritating! Chicks cant even dance in time with the music.

That was just some weird shit.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
There is the reason why we have NEVER had a musical artist/band come out of Japan. America, UK, Ireland, Austrialia and Germany but never Japan. Dont get me wrong, I am not being racist at all, my Gf is of Japanesse heritage. That song and their voices are so irritating! Chicks cant even dance in time with the music.

That was just some weird shit.

patrick
Daniel can't dance either :D But he's hung like a black man :rock: :p

Mas.....Don't take any shit from a guy who drives his sister's or daddy's car to the track....:D

Mas, I hope you are not taking this the wrong way man.

I have all the respect in the world for you.

FSTJACK said:
Mas, I hope you are not taking this the wrong way man.

I have all the respect in the world for you.

Don't worry Jack...Mas called me up cracking up, he never thought I could find his video from younger days:D

Mike....you going to the get together tomorrow for Blake, I might just have to borrow my ex truck from my daddy...so you won't give me flack about my sisters car:D

VPRPWR said:
Don't worry Jack...Mas called me up cracking up, he never thought I could find his video from younger days:D

Mike....you going to the get together tomorrow for Blake, I might just have to borrow my ex truck from my daddy...so you won't give me flack about my sisters car:D

Can't make tomorrow....got my Godson for the day.....Is Blake coming up to LA at all?.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back