Vids of my trip to the 1/4 yesterday

RandTx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I know it's just the little ole 5.7 stock block, but figured you guys might muze over the vids anyway. :)

My first time in the 1/4 running 12's and went pretty deep. :)

Best of 12.370 2 107.40 with a 7.817 1/8th at 86.54 mph
best 1/8 was 7.785 @ 87.35 mph but I let out (winning big and afraid of breaking out) for 12.59 at 90 mph pass
lol yep 12.5's @ 90 if nothing else that's unique.

The compilation vid (full window HD) :
http://www.youtube.com/v/cyhWQgD5TCs

and all the slips attached below. 2 time trials and 3 rounds till Marty and his 67 GTO sent me packing

in order those runs went

===

Still kicking my self a bit for the last dial error. after 12.377 I was changing my dial to 12.37 got to 12.3 started tailing to someone and never wrote in the last digit.
Ennis puts dial on the passenger side so I never noticed till it was on the board an too late to change,

That simple error turned a 12.37 dial into a 12.30 and turned what would have been my first perfect package dead on with a 0 AND perfect RT into just a perfect reaction time pass. as well as made a loss out of what should have been unbeatable...

Oh well chit happens

Attachments

• allslips 10-3-2010 ennis.jpg
    allslips 10-3-2010 ennis.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 51
FATJACK said:
Great driving, damned strong truck. WTF are those bars in the bed for???

to hold the lights to better see a trailer and to sort of protected the rear window from breakage although I decided not to buy a boat an I've already had to replace a broken back glass once..
so these days... maybe just to make it look slower to make it easier to find in the parking lot lol

nice vids Randy (an Mike)...congrats on the pb's :rock: , we're hittin sac raceway this weekend for the all truck drags...

you knock em dead and bring home a hemi QC in the 11's

VENOMOUS1 said:
Spray, tune, cam and stock bottom end?:confused: :dontknow:
Superchips 91 canned tune at that lol :rock:
Guess she's not bad for a tow vehicle with 5050-5055 race weight bucking a headwind. ;)

Now I'm expecting Fred to hit the track at least 400 lbs lighter than me but it's his fist go at the spray vs I've been playing with mine in the 1/8 since the beginning of the year, probably like a dozen bottles worth of practice over hundreds of passes this year.

Come on Fred I left the door open only improving to
12.32 @ 108 Fri Night.
Just heard you've hit 12.37 on a 75 shot today
so it's time to swap in the 100's and get her done. :rock:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Spray, tune, cam and stock bottom end?:confused: :dontknow:

the cam he has is way smaller then the one i am gonna do and u cantt even touch that time lol scott get ready to get smoked by my hemi this coming fall :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back