Vintage 1st Run

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking through some old videos and found this. I think it's the first time somebody pretty well known on here, ran a certain bad-ass truck down the track for the first time.................:) I took the video and forgot I had it.
10boom
[/URL][/IMG]

wow stink i knew you were old but man i didn't relize it was that bad...................... that was some nice granny shiftin you were doin:D :elefant:

Hey 10, you have a vid of my old silver QC racing Stinker. I think we met, but I'm not sure.

I see that you have Steve's black RC in your sig--ever talk to him anymore?

Those vids look as bad as the fiasco at Evansville!!! If you guys had not pissed Kevan off we could see those videos...:D :D
We could actually see PROF on the dragstrip!!!

outnumbered said:
Hey 10, you have a vid of my old silver QC racing Stinker. I think we met, but I'm not sure.

I see that you have Steve's black RC in your sig--ever talk to him anymore?

How ya doin? It's been awhile. I do have a couple of vids of your truck, let me know if you want me to post them. I talked to Steve a few months back, he's doing good, he bought a Gen 1 Lightning and completely modded it just like I expected him to.

10boom said:
How ya doin? It's been awhile. I do have a couple of vids of your truck, let me know if you want me to post them. I talked to Steve a few months back, he's doing good, he bought a Gen 1 Lightning and completely modded it just like I expected him to.

I need to call him, but I'm not sure if I have his number any more. As for the vids, if I was running 11's, I would say post them...but I'm not.

outnumbered said:
I need to call him, but I'm not sure if I have his number any more. As for the vids, if I was running 11's, I would say post them...but I'm not.

I didn't get the boards on the video I don't think, so you could have been running in the 9.0's for all I know.................:dontknow:

10boom said:
I didn't get the boards on the video I don't think, so you could have been running in the 9.0's for all I know.................:dontknow:
if thats the case I was running 7's:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

10boom said:

Hmmm, I think I was actually running 10.83.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back