Viper ACR

hemi killer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have owned 2 Ram SRT's both 05's. A black RC and the last #200 CE. I miss both of these and someday when I get the ACR paid off hope to have another one. I traded in the Black RC in for an 08 Viper Coupe. Then I traded in the 08 for an 09 ACR in the same color. Here are some pics.

Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,901
  • IMG_2208.JPG
    IMG_2208.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2212.JPG
    IMG_2212.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 657
You are my hero :rock:
Great looking car.

Sweet ride, but not a fun combo with the snow in the background!!! :)

Yeah, I bet it's gonna' be hard to put a plow on the front of that. But hey, post the pics up when you do.

Nice ride.

After finding a decent set of tire chains, the car gets around great in the snow.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
After finding a decent set of tire chains, the car gets around great in the snow.

Bruce

You no longer deserve the car, send it to me :D No snow here :aetsch:

yeah send it to me lol we get snow but like the ram it would go in the garage for its winter break and get ran once a month for 20 minutes while i sit in it listening to music :D (i would rather beat up the wife's avalanche in the winter lol)

I love that you put chains on the car and drive it. That's what everyone should do. Drive 'em if you got 'em!

Nice, I say drive it but make sure the roads are plowed first -- that ACR sits a tad lower than the truck :D

Outstanding car.

Let us know when you send it off to Underground Racing.:D

John Reed has everything dialed for the GEN IV's. You can't imagine what one of these amazing cars feels like with the Pectel EMS, being able to mash the throttle at any time with virtually no wheel spin (depending on where you have the traction dial set).

It sucks waiting for spring around here. We had snow still on the ground last week since the beginning of Dec. Now he have sand and salt to get cleaned up. It has 4 miles on it.

Bruce

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back