Viper "Fangs" Grill Badge

Conner

Reaction score
Anyone have a good link for a viper grill badge that will fit an 06' grill?

Asks for information, information provided, complains about price. Definitely still the VTCoA.

Has anyone attached one of these viper badges to the front of an 06? It's a lot smaller than the hole the ram badge was in. I was thinking of asking Justin for one of his without any engraving, then attached this one to his. Do his fill the front grill hole completely?

Attachments

• viper badge.jpg
    viper badge.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 102
I can get you badges in any style,color, size you'd like. Shoot me your idea and I'll see how I can help. image.jpg

I already have the one pictured, I just want it to fit flush or stick out a bit, not sit in the hole left from the OEM badge.

I already have the one pictured, I just want it to fit flush or stick out a bit, not sit in the hole left from the OEM badge.

Justins should fit perfect. Jus call or send email with order to make sure you got the right year ordered. I screwed up my order but Justin caught it and sent the one I wanted

Just got it in from Justin! Fits great, just what I wanted. His plate sits flush, so now I can stick the viper badge on his. Sorry for the crappy pics, didn't have much lighting. Can't wait to wash all that bug splatter off!

Attachments

• IMG-20160502-02211.jpg
    IMG-20160502-02211.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG-20160502-02216.jpg
    IMG-20160502-02216.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
Chewbacca, I put one of those badges on the truck. Ended up using a heat gun and prying out the plastic clips that hold the Dodge badge down. Then had to bend the new emblem up a bit to fit the curve of the hood. Covers up all the old remnants of the Dodge badge and looks good. Word of advice, the heat gun will melt the paint a bit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back