Viper head shifter ball.

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knows where to buy a black with red viper head shifter ball? Maybe even a red ball with black viper head.:dontknow:

Got one in red and one in silver.....pm me :rock:
black ball silver logo, black ball red logo. I went with the MOMO/silver.

Quick

PM sent in regards to black w/red logo. (If thread starter doesn't chose that one. I don't want to step on any toes)

Last edited:
I've got the BLACK ball with the RED viper logo that I'd sell.. I bought it from DRAGON awhile back but never installed. If interested, make me an offer including S/H. I take PayPal too. Thanks!

QuickSilver said:
Got one in red and one in silver.....pm me :rock:
black ball silver logo, black ball red logo. I went with the MOMO/silver.

Quick
Pm sent for the red logo ball.:D :rock:

ohiosrt10 said:
I've got the BLACK ball with the RED viper logo that I'd sell.. I bought it from DRAGON awhile back but never installed. If interested, make me an offer including S/H. I take PayPal too. Thanks!
Pm sent.:D

I have one in my viper with a silver logo...just so you guys know it is a slick handle. If your hands are sweaty at all you are going to hate it and it will take some time to get used to.

FYI...I think they only fit after market shifters, but I may be wrong. I got mine from Dragon $35

i have them in red, silver and yellow. im still waiting on the adapter to be machined these will not work on our truck with out the adapter.

as soon as you get a black knob with red logo with an adaptor pm me i want one :rock:

i made my own adapter. if you have access to a lathe and some round aluminum stock, its easy to make...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back