viper hood and trunk emblem

p33tef

Reaction score
Any of you guys tell me where to buy the best hood and trunk red viper emblems please??

What appears as white is actually shiny billet...

Attachments

• 0815000917.jpg
    0815000917.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 3,163
how do you replace the grill badge? The rams head shield seems to be molded in. Do you cut it out or just cover over it?

That looks cool 1 for the hood and one for the back I think thanks for the photo

I gently used a heat gun and then slid a small diameter steel fishing leader under the emblem and pryed it up. The ram head is a two part emblem with the silver piece being wider than the black base that is epoxied within the grill indent. I used a steel fishing leader vs. fishing line for it's superior strength and resistance to heat. The JTSVP emblem comes with good quality double sided tape already cut to size so installation of the Viper emblem is super easy. I also removed the Dodge and Ram emblems from my truck at the same time and repositioned the driver's side SRT-10 emblems so they match the passenger side.

So its similar to the one on the tailgate?
I removed the shiny ram head and shield from it, and only a black plastic base was left glued on. I added a red viper badge.

My truck is a 2004 and therefore didn't come with a Ram emblem on the tailgate. If it did, I would have removed it and left the space blank. However, I can confirm the Ram hood and tailgate emblems as being the same 2-part design. The first person that saw my 10 (at a gas station after installing the Viper emblem and removing Dodge & Ram emblems) commented on how nice the truck looked and asked what it was. I keep my stuff super clean and here in NJ the Ram SRT-10 is less common than a regular Ford Lightning.

I have 2-inch rear leveling blocks, 18% tint on both doors to match the factory rear glass and a 9-inch black powdercoated shorty antenna; the only thing left to do to my 10 visually from the outside is swap out the OEM 3rd brake light and tailights for the Recon smoked units... everything else has been and will continue to be performance related.

tommyg said:
So its similar to the one on the tailgate?
I removed the shiny ram head and shield from it, and only a black plastic base was left glued on. I added a red viper badge.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back