Viper hood emblem

Archangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 04 Ram SRT-10 and was wondering if the OEM badge from the gen3 vipers would fit where the Ram logo is. I noticed there are also a variety of aftermarket badges, that are far cheaper. In your opinion which one do you think looks best and also fits well. Any input is greatly appreciated.

I have an 04 Ram SRT-10 and was wondering if the OEM badge from the gen3 vipers would fit where the Ram logo is. I noticed there are also a variety of aftermarket badges, that are far cheaper. In your opinion which one do you think looks best and also fits well. Any input is greatly appreciated.

the oem will work, but its a little large, and does not have the correct curve, it will leave a little gap, but we actually go billet anodized emblems that are the correct size and made of billet aluminum
BILLET ITEMS viper

I bought a Viper emblem and tried it, but others are correct, it's too big and has the wrong curve. I found one a few months ago for sale by a forum member who told me that they were custom made a few years ago. It covers the stock opening and looks really good (at least I think so). Not sure if anymore are out there as the guy I bought mine from said only a couple hundred were ever made.

bd0d6355.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a Viper emblem and tried it, but others are correct, it's too big and has the wrong curve. I found one a few months ago for sale by a forum member who told me that they were custom made a few years ago. It covers the stock opening and looks really good (at least I think so). Not sure if anymore are out there as the guy I bought mine from said only a couple hundred were ever made.

bd0d6355.jpg

Man thats nice!! Thats exactly what I'm looking for!

actually guys right now I am at a standstill on all my billet items, I have a few,and actually I have one black one out there thatw as shipped by mistake lOL

but we are really starting to expand our billet stuff man whhooooo hoooooo

actually guys right now I am at a standstill on all my billet items, I have a few,and actually I have one black one out there thatw as shipped by mistake lOLbut we are really starting to expand our billet stuff man whhooooo hoooooo

I have the mistake one and can send it away to someone if u need me to.
\
It is for the 04/05 and curved, it is black and buetiful. high quality product forsure

First. How do you get the ram head off. And second. If its easy enough. How can we get our hands of the one off the silver truck! I love it!! But instead of black can we have a red backround cause id love to have one on the tailgate and one on the front in place of the ram head ontop of the grille

Does anybody have any info on where to get the badge Thumperama posted? Also is there a larger Viper badge for the tailgate?

CheapPete.jpg

Just ordered this from the place SANCHOBA spoke about. Price was right, we'll see about quality and durability over time. With the low price though it was worth a shot!

CheapPete.jpg

Just ordered this from the place SANCHOBA spoke about. Price was right, we'll see about quality and durability over time. With the low price though it was worth a shot!
I just purchased a large gen 3 emblem for my Tailgate from them. Thanks everybody for the info. I'll still keep looking for the hood emblem. Does JMB make one that'll fit the 04 hood?

Yes jmb makes curved ones for the hood,check his site he has pics of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back