viper k&n intake

loper43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i picked this up about a month ago but i dont think i want to use it. im not even sure if it will fit on our trucks or not. i just really liked the way it looked, when i bought it i was told it was new but it didnt come with the filters. i saw the filters on ebay about a week ago for 40 bucks for the pair im gonna ask 160 shipped thanks jake

View attachment 38487

that would be great for sucking in lots of extra hot air from behind the rad... that is if ya wanna lose an extra 40hp... lol

ya i didnt really buy it for a performance gain i just thought it would look good at the car shows and such thats pretty much all i was going to use it for.

loper43 said:
ya i didnt really buy it for a performance gain i just thought it would look good at the car shows and such thats pretty much all i was going to use it for.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

this could use to be a very nice dual cold air set up... run it off these tubes an down into the bumper some how

What is the length of it? (From the base to an approximate diagonal across the Y) You got me thinking now.

OnceBitten said:
What is the length of it? (From the base to an approximate diagonal across the Y) You got me thinking now.

i also thought about doing this as a winter project and having the filters where the foglights go but anyways the length is 11 inches

Tooloe said:
this could use to be a very nice dual cold air set up... run it off these tubes an down into the bumper some how

Yeah,like the Brake Cooler tubes !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah...probably work for something like this...

Picture.jpg

ya im going to try and put it on today. and ill snap a few pics or so of it on the truck. as long as you guys promise not to make fun of probably the dirtiest engine bay on here.

loper43 said:
ya im going to try and put it on today. and ill snap a few pics or so of it on the truck. as long as you guys promise not to make fun of probably the dirtiest engine bay on here.

Us make fun??:dontknow: ....I dont understand?...:D

Thats for a gen 3 Viper...it will bolt up on the manifold end of our trucks but thats it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back