viper may be sold

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i got wokeing up this morning to my phone ringing and it was this guy calling me about my viper, org he wanted to trade my car for his syclone i said no so i told him if he wants the car give me 36,000 for it well this moring he tells me he wants it and he gonna get a check for me and take care of things on tuesday when the dmv opens so ill let you guys know whats goin on. Me and my girl are now goin to be looking for a 4 seater srt model i have a srt8 300 that my pops drives more then me and i own it, so im thinking about a mag or the jeep salvage title if i can find one and rebuild it as a project to keep my time rolling. btw the call wont leave my eyes till everthing is clear and the money is in my acct.

yeah i didnt even have for 2 months the guy had a hard on for it so i sold it/
im leaning more towards the mag and putting a 300 front end on it theres way to many srt8 jeeps around here i found one on flebay right now i im keeping an eye on

Magnum:rock: :rock: :rock:

ctsrt10 said:
yeah i didnt even have for 2 months the guy had a hard on for it so i sold it/
im leaning more towards the mag and putting a 300 front end on it theres way to many srt8 jeeps around here i found one on flebay right now i im keeping an eye on

Overall.... How did you like the Viper? Was it everything you expected?

overall the viper was great i can not say nothing bad about it.
i got it cheap as hell and will be making almost 21,000 from it car is fast runs strong looks great clean inside and out,rides and shifts smooth is a real looker.
im gonna miss it yes but cash talks, do i need a car like that no, am i gonna get in trouble when the warm weather hits you bet your ass i will the local police dont like cars like that. so if everything goes as planed my truck will be all set clutch issues will be solved all i need is the time to do it

Get the Magnum. I had one but traded it on the 10. If I was going to get another car it would be the MSRT8. Stock, it's just as fast as the Charger and 300 and can carry a whole lot of $hit and still haul your arse around in style.

that was a salvage car and title though wasnt it ??great profit if it was!

Ironhead said:
that was a salvage car and title though wasnt it ??great profit if it was!
If I remember right it has a good title. It just sat for a long time.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
If I remember right it has a good title. It just sat for a long time.
yes you are right GOOD TITLE CLEAN

well shes sold now its time to put some money toward a project and toward my house goin to the dmv to make things final in the am

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back