Viper Motor!

FASTFOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to put a Viper motor in my dragster. I know it will take a lot of work but I have a lot of time. Finally got all the Sh!T rattle can blue off the body and is gettin painted black like the truck by Thurs.

100_1244.jpg

100_1245.jpg

FATJACK said:
That will be one impressive sumbitch Greg!!!!
Ya know of any trailers dirt cheap for sale its 21 feet long so I'll need one @ 24 -28 long?

amtrucker22 said:
Here are a few on ebay... X2 has a viper boneyard www.x2builders.com

LINK1

LINK2

LINK3

And the most expensive one with only 1k miles:

LINK4

Good luck man!!! That is gonna be bad A$$!!
I called them and they are looking thru their motors for one that I can rebuild (without a window in the side) I can build a motor slowly at smaller $$$ amounts at a time than just droppin $5K I'll probably spend more that way but buyin one for $5k and then forgein will cost more.

Last edited:
FASTFOOD said:
Ya know of any trailers dirt cheap for sale its 21 feet long so I'll need one @ 24 -28 long?

I can probably find you one. Try Racing Junk.com, I'll bet you can find one in your area at a good price.

front engine sling shot would be wild:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

I think it would be awsome to have a couple toys with viper motors on em(very costly to do anything with them)but.....................i think you had ought to look at some crate engines.......like the 426 or maybe the 472 or go as far as the bad ass 528!

A mild V-10 with a powerglide should run easy 8.90's in the quarter and run forever.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
A mild V-10 with a powerglide should run easy 8.90's in the quarter and run forever.:rock: :rock:
The car with driver will weigh less than 2000 lbs. The last owner had a BB Chevy and weighed in at 1800 lbs. So add the extra weight of me and 2 extra cylinders should be good to go. Plus I'd like to put a roe SC on it!:burnout: The car already has a 2 speed powerglide, chrysler rearend with 4.88 gears.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back