VIPER or C6 Z06?

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the Pro's and Con's of both cars. I have decided that I want one of these cars but i cant makeup my mind:mad:

What would be a better DD and more reliable?

Z06 is a better DD.....not a great DD just a better DD than the Viper....The Viper is fun to drive but it is cramped, pedals to close for my big feet, hot (easy to get burned trying to get in or out and the console gets hot), easy to lose control...........Viper is a somewhat primitive while the Z06 is more refined/modern...........JMHO..

So itd be like another $110 a month for the payment unless ur payin cash

My Dad owned a c6 Z06 and absolutely loved it. I drove it a few times and the thing is a blast. Its scary fast. And I commuted one time with it in stop and go traffic and it was comfortable and easy to drive.

The Viper is definately more of a true "drivers" car. Pure brute muscle. The Vette on the otherhand has all the bells and whistles and electronic driver aids. Viper will gets more looks, Vette will blend in. You need to decide what is important to you and get the one that fits.

it depends on how much work youwant to do while your driving. vipers are tough to get along with day in and day out. genIIIs are freaking hot inside, really unbearibly hot like you underwear will be sweated thru even in the winter.
C6..like driving any other 6spd car with a ton more power.

viper - get used to poeple talking to you at traffic lights, parking lots, gathering around your car. oh and daily no cup holders and really cramped.

the viper looks way better and is faster in the straight line. The z06 looks awesome as well and is faster in the turns. The viper will get you noticed. The z06 will get you the comfort of day to day use. If the vote is mainly for a DD then the vette all the way.

I've been looking at the same thing. The one thing that is making me drift to the viper is the NADA value. I know that they are only worth what people will give but my insurance company goes by NADA as well as the bank.

NADA on a Z06 C6 is just a little higher than the average sale which is about 40k. The NADA on a '05 Viper is almost 60k and they are averaging 40k on sales.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back