Viper Powered hood emblem location?

And under the hood in mine is pretty skimpy paint some looks like just overspray hahahaha
Same as the wheel wells .. dodge cut corners to much … Bring back Lee Iacocca! Lol

OFFS!! I tell ya there has to be that ONE PITA guy in everyone's life. Good Lord what's the world coming too!

I would totally do the furniture! Even bring other people's crap home and do it too hahahaha
The funny thing is the another neighbor next to the renter was sanding a piece of furniture the other day hahaha .. this guys parents are the landlords .. want to bet there was no complaints from the renter .. a woman !

Before and today pics .. I ran out of primer hahaha ! And the complainer people just went somewhere hahaha damn !
image.jpgIMG_0883.jpeg

Offer some cheese and crackers to go with their whine!!

Here's to the complainers!!!! From the VTCoA!

02515057-2A84-48A0-A7FA-E49787A250EC.jpeg

The bedliner paint will be great to see! Your really gettin it all done - gonna have to ditch the procrastinator middle name!! Well done :cool:

The bedliner paint will be great to see! Your really gettin it all done - gonna have to ditch the procrastinator middle name!! Well done :cool:
Little by little ,, doing one thing a little then another .. heck the hood looks so ugly ,, I decided to do a little sanding on one side and intended on spraying some black primer when it arrives and the neighbor goes shopping or something hahaha !

Little by little ,, doing one thing a little then another .. heck the hood looks so ugly ,, I decided to do a little sanding on one side and intended on spraying some black primer when it arrives and the neighbor goes shopping or something hahaha !
Put up a tent and work inside hahahaha

Put up a tent and work inside hahahaha
A neighbor told me he did that and the HOA pounded on him ,, hahaha ! Total BS ,, non Perminate structures are not in the by laws .. HOA President is just a control freak that thinks what she says goes ..

HOA BOD THINKS their gods or something when all they are are a bunch of nothing else to do puppets to the HOA president. This HOA should be ended since it’s in violation of its own by laws .. it’s illegitimate. Most homes here are now rentals which basically to me makes it a section 8 HUD zone and should only have to follow the county ordinances.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back