Viper Showed up. Truck in Gone :-(

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rolled off the truck just a bit ago its in the driveway. Needs a heck of a clean but other then that its great.

Thing runs 70 mph at like 1.1K rpm. ~200 above idle. Its amazing. Going for a drive through La Jolla to enjoy.

Dealer tried to back out on the deal, but forced them into it with a PO that they sent me. I got 27K for the truck outright and about open dealer market on the viper in the ~47 Range. Not bad for a 06 with 3000 miles.

Will buy another truck if I find the right color, when the white/blues end up in the low 20's I am in like flinn. Hope you guys don;t mind if I stick around I like this board more then the VC stuff.

9622_132740652509_517637509_2380049_4991076_n.jpg

Nice lookin ride! and with the nicest wheels too. For sure stay hanging around,theres no need for you to leave,and you still are Viper powered!!

Yeah the wheels were a big deal for me, when I was a kid, which was not to long ago, 28 now, I had a poster of a viper in red with chrome wheels and huge white stripes. I am going to recreate that car.

The other option is a black ACR stripe kit and black wheels but I think the white is what I will end up doing. Its more traditional on the viper.

Also this thing gets attention, more then my prowler, more then the truck, more then my GT3 this thing is just a magnet for eyes. Cruising down the freeway I had a 69 Camaro pull up and just cruise for a few miles with me.

Thumbs up and people taking pictures it was cool. I am a extreme extrovert when it comes to cars so I am cool with all of this.

WearyMicrobe said:
Yeah the wheels were a big deal for me, when I was a kid, which was not to long ago, 28 now, I had a poster of a viper in red with chrome wheels and huge white stripes. I am going to recreate that car.

The other option is a black ACR stripe kit and black wheels but I think the white is what I will end up doing. Its more traditional on the viper.

Also this thing gets attention, more then my prowler, more then the truck, more then my GT3 this thing is just a magnet for eyes. Cruising down the freeway I had a 69 Camaro pull up and just cruise for a few miles with me.

Thumbs up and people taking pictures it was cool. I am a extreme extrovert when it comes to cars so I am cool with all of this.

Thats kewl,You just let me know when your ready for a YF QC? :D LOL!:D Great car :rock:

Yellow venom said:
Thats kewl,You just let me know when your ready for a YF QC? :D LOL!:D Great car :rock:

Two many doors for me, its just the wife I and the show cats.

Congrats....... You live in San Diego.....

Do you have your own company? Any employment opportunities....?

D

i wouldnt mind seeing it in person, what part of diego?

the viper to me is the baddest american supercar...

Last edited:
Awesome new ride!

Do we mind if you stick around? HA! We EXPECT it! :congrats:

:D:D:D

Really nice. Congrats. Now, if you're looking for a RC that is white with blue stripes, hit up z-man. He has one that he may be selling.

still on my wishlist but i'm affraid it will stay on unless I start working on my own. Great ride, hope you stick arround:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back