Viper steering wheel?

Vman455

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone put one in? I'm thinking about one to finish off my interior (don't mind losing the radio and cruise control); I found several threads where it was talked about, but if anyone actually did the swap, they never posted up.

I dont think any one has really changed theres except for nanna on his 06 model , but I dont think he ever posted up what excatlly he did:dontknow:

Sammy11 said:
kinda curious to here...:)

are you???:knuddel:

bruno_l.jpg

I had a custom wheel build by Rau Autowood in Los Angeles to match the aluminum accents in our truck allready. Ran me $850. I'll post pics later this week..........

Did you keep your airbag? I've been searching Ebay for Viper wheels--the wheels themselves aren't that expensive (~$200); it's the airbag I don't want to shell out for. $750 or more for a frickin' airbag.

Vman455 said:
Anyone put one in? I'm thinking about one to finish off my interior (don't mind losing the radio and cruise control); I found several threads where it was talked about, but if anyone actually did the swap, they never posted up.

Pending on the year of the Viper wheel,you can get them with the audio controls on the back too!:rock:

And that wheel you have is sweet precision!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back