Viper t56 or ram t56

Otnielarencibia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a decent deal on a viper t 56.... I think it's a viper since it has a viper stamped on it.....anyways how hard would it be to get it to be a ram t56? Or could I just use the viper spec in the truck?

There is a decent deal on a viper t 56.... I think it's a viper since it has a viper stamped on it.....anyways how hard would it be to get it to be a ram t56? Or could I just use the viper spec in the truck?

I believe the truck T56 is a little beefier then the car one, I hear of lots of car guys putting the truck tranny in cause it's tougher.

That's what I've heard...but could you make a viper spec a truck version easily and inexpensively? Or should I keep looking for a ram t56?

ticks???

ain't that what a dawg gets???

All of the Viper T-56 have the Viper logo on them. I do not think there is a difference between the truck and the cat tranny. Call Tony or Tick Performance Transmissions.

I know the liberty gears 26 spline input shaft from a mustang is a direct fit on the viper car's version.

However, if i owned a RC 10, the only trans i would put it in would be a t56 magnum. Otherwise, id rebuild the stock unit.

You too lol.....my atf transmission is awesome but I am definitely going with a t56. Already installed the pedals lol

TwO different trannies, but sure Jeremy at tick could swap the internals simple enough. Gears are made of harder steel and have different cut for strength. Output shaft is much bigger than car versiOn. Other small differences as well. Viper Ram tranny was designed with the extra 2000 lbs in mind ;)

You too lol.....my atf transmission is awesome but I am definitely going with a t56. Already installed the pedals lol

yeah im tired of all the ecletrical ****. Im glad i never installed the ATS cause i can sell it new and the Circle D converter 3400 new too

Niceee. I'm sure you can recuperate the money selling yours....that's my plan

i hope and im waiting on my friend to see if he wants it as he is having issues on his 426 Rumble Bee ram. I just emailed that company so ill see what they reply

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back