Viper Truck Live Chat

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I saw several people on various forums that were hoping to see a live chat function on the boards. I like the idea of live chats for multiple reasons... shoot the crap, see what people are doing to their trucks, etc.

As a new member and a new person to the platform it's beneficial for me to see what other people are doing so that I can make the best decisions on my allterations.

That being said I started a "group me" page. For those you that are unfamiliar with group me.. it's essentially a live chat that can be accessed on your phone through the mobile app or on your computer via the website. You can post pictures, love chat, pm, etc. You can have it update you like a text message every time someone says something or you can have it hidden in the background so you only fool with it when you want to.

If you're interested in being invited then just download the app on your smartphone and then post your mobile number in here or pm it to me. Once you're added you can go in and change your name from your phone number to your name or your forum name, etc.

Hey folks!

I saw several people on various forums that were hoping to see a live chat function on the boards. I like the idea of live chats for multiple reasons... shoot the crap, see what people are doing to their trucks, etc.

As a new member and a new person to the platform it's beneficial for me to see what other people are doing so that I can make the best decisions on my allterations.

That being said I started a "group me" page. For those you that are unfamiliar with group me.. it's essentially a live chat that can be accessed on your phone through the mobile app or on your computer via the website. You can post pictures, love chat, pm, etc. You can have it update you like a text message every time someone says something or you can have it hidden in the background so you only fool with it when you want to.

If you're interested in being invited then just download the app on your smartphone and then post your mobile number in here or pm it to me. Once you're added you can go in and change your name from your phone number to your name or your forum name, etc.

Not sure how many will be up for this???? :confused:

Yea, can't be keyboard badasses if it's live...

You missed the portion I was talkin about(in red). Most of us here are dudes and love chat is for eharmony. And nothing changes if it's live. We can still talk crap. It isn't in person remember. :D

You missed the portion I was talkin about(in red). Most of us here are dudes and love chat is for eharmony. And nothing changes if it's live. We can still talk crap. It isn't in person remember. :D

I did miss that, but a lot of homo's here so you'd be surprised.

No being a dick is totally cool, actually I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the live chat when dudes start pounding their chest

If I remember correctly, the forum use to have a chat and no one used it. Pretty sure it was here back in 08-09

If I remember correctly, the forum use to have a chat and no one used it. Pretty sure it was here back in 08-09

I asked about this when I first signed up and was told it couldn't be done on this forum because of -insert technical jibberish-.

VBChat is no longer installed. If you would like it, feel free to petition the Boss (Shaggy).

Good day

If you wanna chat there is yahoo messenger, facebook, msn messenger, and text. Any of those should work right? :D

My last few acts of kindness, please enjoy

we have it and it never gets used everyone requested it no one used it. I imagine the same will happen now. The only way to make it work would have it integrate into this page kinda like fbook so u don't have to open a separate page or app. If it integrated like that it might be sucessfull.

This died fast, to bad

I was about to login and check it out, but since there is not one single person there I didn't.....

I was about to login and check it out, but since there is not one single person there I didn't.....

Didnt you read what i put above?? damm fools lol..

no one uses the chat,, they ask for it, but they will never use it...

its a proven vtcoa fact lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back