1. VTR-0549 05srt10carson x2

Not Registered

1. VTR-???? Sigma-Wildcat x2

To Register:
Viper Truck Registry

Last edited:
umm.....

registrydecalvtcoa.png

Still digging through emails and trying to figure a few emails out.... sorry.... And yes, I forgot that you told me you were crazy

Thanks for the reminder Jeff....just paid for mine. Thanks again for providing these for us!

Still digging through emails and trying to figure a few emails out.... sorry.... And yes, I forgot that you told me you were crazy

No worries brutha just makin sure you got it. I was like hmm i thought i was the first person to pay so i even had to check back my self and look at my acct to make sure the money was gone

I would like to order one as well. Do I just send the money paypal? How much per plaque?

Thanks!

So, you're apparently taking orders for another run of these? I'd like to get 1, maybe 2 if it's still open for orders? LMK, Thanks!

So, you're apparently taking orders for another run of these? I'd like to get 1, maybe 2 if it's still open for orders? LMK, Thanks!

Still open for orders till friday (give or take)

Thanks! I didn't see anything anywhere about another run being done, just the list of apparent new orders. I'll take 2 I think and PP by Fri.

Jeff, thanks for the reminder and update. You go way above and beyond, even with the ball busting you receive on this at times, thank you for that. I will be ordering four plaques, I will have the payment to you Friday. Thanks again.

Thanks! I didn't see anything anywhere about another run being done, just the list of apparent new orders. I'll take 2 I think and PP by Fri.

You can blame Justin, it's all his fault:D

Jeff, thanks for the reminder and update. You go way above and beyond, even with the ball busting you receive on this at times, thank you for that. I will be ordering four plaques, I will have the payment to you Friday. Thanks again.

I was just doing to much, so I scalled back with all the BS I was doing and the VTR is just about it. It's awesome to be internet unemployed :elefant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back