Viper Truck Registry Plaques

ViperJeff said:
Trying to make sure everyone got there order, please let me know if your still waiting

Jeff

Jeff,
I havent received mine of yet, but the forwarding of the mail has just started so hopefully within the next few days I should receive them from Colo Springs

Will keep you informed

Jason

OnceBitten said:
Just PAID for mine on the Registry Site:D

Got your order, just need a few more before I can send then to the graphics guy

studerman said:
Jeff,
I havent received mine of yet, but the forwarding of the mail has just started so hopefully within the next few days I should receive them from Colo Springs

Will keep you informed

Jason

Just let me know:eek:

TNVIPER said:
LOL....I gave up on ever getting one of these....:dontknow:

I'm confused......

Your Numbers are

VTR-0087

and

VTR-2006-0032

I looked back through the payments and either I'm blind (which is a real possibility) or your waiting on something from me first

Larry, if you sent me a payment and I completely missed it, I do appoligize and I will make it right

Let me know

Jeff:eek:

I have another order going to the printer today, so if anyone else wants to get in on this order let me know. I'll post up the names in the order a little later this evening.

TNViper - No longer pending registration
ONCEBITTEN - VTR-0101 - 1 - Paid
Dal----------- VTR-???? - 1 - Paid (Currently not Registered, waiting for pictures)

Last edited:
Update

TNViper ------ VTR-0087 - 2
Dal----------- VTR-0114 - 1 - Paid

ViperJeff said:
I have another order going to the printer today, so if anyone else wants to get in on this order let me know. I'll post up the names in the order a little later this evening.

TNViper - No longer pending registration
Dal----------- VTR-???? - 1 - Paid (Currently not Registered, waiting for pictures)
Jeff
Can you do me another one please.
mick

ONCEBITTEN - VTR-0101 - 1 - Paid - ORDERED
Dal----------- VTR-0114 - 1 - Paid - ORDERED

And the Mickster has more ordered, two of them. Funny part, I ordered two before I saw your post :D

ViperJeff said:
ONCEBITTEN - VTR-0101 - 1 - Paid - ORDERED
Dal----------- VTR-0114 - 1 - Paid - ORDERED

And the Mickster has more ordered, two of them. Funny part, I ordered two before I saw your post :D

Psychic Vipers lol

Still trying to make sure everyone got their plaques (that they have paid for) or that I have otherwised corrected the issue

Let me know

Thanks

Jeff
[email protected]

Last edited:
OnceBitten said:

I know Jim said yours was shipped last week, lets see what happens, if it fails to show by the end of the week, I'll take care of you.

Jeff

linemup said:
Do you think you will be able to do more in the future

The current thought is to do them maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Get one big order, keep the prices down, get them all ordered on one day, shipped on one day.

I don't know when that next day will happen :dontknow:

VJ

Sure, however, you'll have to wait till the next time I order

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back