Viper Valve Covers

your truck was not built for towing and hauling, your just "that" guy that shows the utter disrespect to your vehicle to do those things. you doucher;)

hey btw. seen some BADASSSS C10's. check the last months issue of Truckin'. ther is a couple in there.

hey you guess 100% correct on the forum that banned me right from the get go for "being a poser" HAHA it was ViperAlley

hey you guess 100% correct on the forum that banned me right from the get go for "being a poser" HAHA it was ViperAlley

Man, i am serious here. that has got to be an all time low for a forum to attack a guy who just has some questions about some parts from your vehicles. and BANNING him.

WTF!!!:mad:. I knew those guys were some fags, but for a Mod/owner to acctually clear this too happen ,,,and list the reason as "being a poser". That is some PU$$#@$%^&&*^$%shit!!!!!

I drove a white one like yours on a construction project and that is when I got impressed with the V10 torque!! They are beautiful trucks 8 mpg empty or pulling a trailer!! Lol. Be careful with the 4 wheel drive and different tires front to back. If the running circumference is not equal it will be difficult to control!! Front to back is one to one ratio , both axles have to spin at the same speed!

I drove a white one like yours on a construction project and that is when I got impressed with the V10 torque!! They are beautiful trucks 8 mpg empty or pulling a trailer!! Lol. Be careful with the 4 wheel drive and different tires front to back. If the running circumference is not equal it will be difficult to control!! Front to back is one to one ratio , both axles have to spin at the same speed!

The tires are the same size 265 75 R16. They are just different in the aspect that the rear is a Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grade, and the front are Goodyear Wrangler AT/S, but again the same size. And the Silent Armor is the tire that replaced the AT/S so they have an almost identical tread pattern
This picture is of the AT/S tread.
DodgeRam83.jpg

And this is the Silent Armor Pro Grade tread. Almost identical
DodgeRam82.jpg

i have a v-10 2500 same body style the valve covers will not fit ,,different bolt pattern ;)

i have a v-10 2500 same body style the valve covers will not fit ,,different bolt pattern ;)
Thanks for the info...damn I guess Ill have to have some powdercoated to achieve the affect I want...but thanks again for the info.

One of you guys showed contact Crower in the next week are 2 they will probably give you a nice price on a custom cam for a Magnum V10. They accidentally cut me a cam for a Magnum V10 instead of a Viper V10. Its going to shipped back to them when they send me the new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back