Virginia Mopar Madness

FastRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I attended the VA Mopar Madness event at Virginia Motorsports Park. Nice turn out, lots of different cars and trucks, racing, and car show. I saw 2 additional 10's -- one was an 05 Yellow Fever RC and the other was a 04/05 Black RC. I only saw the Black once on the track, never found it again. :dontknow:

My truck placed 2nd in the 2x4 "Modern" class. Not sure who got first -- Mother Nature decided to bring all the events to an early closure. Congrats to the winner...:rock:

Here's some pics.

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice rides indeed! Iv'e been to Virgina Motorsports park once with the hemi, I had a blast. They have a really nice track there.

sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

who won the in the first race photo???

the SRT 8 jeep or i think thats a Colt????

love the Imperial:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: if it is an Imperial. not sure:dontknow: :dontknow:

thats a 1970 Chrysler 300-Hurst:rock: :congrats: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :burnout:

440, 727, functional hood scoop & rear wing, sweet:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last edited:
ZCx said:
sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

who won the in the first race photo???

the SRT 8 jeep or i think thats a Colt????

love the Imperial:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

The Colt won. It was close. I recall the Jeep ran a 12.6 and the Colt a 12.2 or .4. A guy I was talking with told me the Colt was running a 318. The Jeep sounded like it was supercharged.

I didn't even know this was going on... would have gone if I did. Looks like a great time.

NickGuyver said:
I didn't even know this was going on... would have gone if I did. Looks like a great time.

I didn't know either until my next door neighbor told me Thurs. evening. And Fri was not a good day -- I didn't have time to Post the event in the Events section. I'm thinking about heading to Carlisle for the All Chrysler Nats. Interested?

NickGuyver said:
Ditto.....How the heck do you get on the mailing list. It's only about 2 hours from me.:confused:

FastRam said:
The Colt won. It was close. I recall the Jeep ran a 12.6 and the Colt a 12.2 or .4. A guy I was talking with told me the Colt was running a 318. The Jeep sounded like it was supercharged.
That's not a Colt it's an Arrow, my sister had one back in 1976.

Alberta-SRT said:
That's not a Colt it's an Arrow, my sister had one back in 1976.

Cool, an Arrow :rock: . To be honest I had no clue what it was. The guy I talked with said it was a Colt...sounded good to me. All I know it was all MOPAR and it was FAST. :burnout:

Thanks for the great pics!!:rock: :rock: ......beautiful cars except for the ghey 06 blue charger with the yellow stripe and wagon wheels...what an insult to a beautiful car..:shot:

FastRam said:
I didn't know either until my next door neighbor told me Thurs. evening. And Fri was not a good day -- I didn't have time to Post the event in the Events section. I'm thinking about heading to Carlisle for the All Chrysler Nats. Interested?

I'm definitely interested... where are you at in North Virginia?

TNVIPER said:
Thanks for the great pics!!:rock: :rock: ......beautiful cars except for the ghey 06 blue charger with the yellow stripe and wagon wheels...what an insult to a beautiful car..:shot:

Yeah, couldn't avoid it...BTW, that wasn't the only vehicle that sported that look :dontknow:

Hey John, I won first place in my Yellow Fever. BTW you sure do have a clean SRT10 there. I figured you beat me.

yellowfever110 said:
Hey John, I won first place in my Yellow Fever. BTW you sure do have a clean SRT10 there. I figured you beat me.

Tim, thanks and congrats. You have a very nice lookin' truck as well. Too bad Mother Nature spoiled the day -- rained like he!! for me the whole way home. But at least it cooled down -- damn it was hot there...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back