Vision Motorworks X-Pipe FOR SALE $30 Shipped

King Kong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought it for $40 shipped off e-bay ($25+$15 shipping). It is brand new and is the same kind of x-pipe I used for my exhaust upgrade with Powersticks. It works great with a 2.5" exhaust! I will ship this to you for $30 within the continental United States only. Additional shipping fees may be required for anywhere outside, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.

6XPIPEtoPOWERSTICKS.jpg

VisionX-Pipe.jpg

Link to Powersticks Install thread:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33252

More info:
This offer is for a Vision Motorworks 2.5" crossover X-Pipe made of the highest quality T-304 polished Stainless Steel. These X-Pipes are by far the highest quality X-Pipes on eBay.

The Vision Motorworks X-Pipe are ideal for dual/dual or single dual exhaust systems. It is a drastic improvement for exhaust systems that have no balance pipe and a significant improvement over a systems with an H-pipe. Theses X-Pipes promote better exhaust gas scavenging, a better balance between individual cylinder banks, and a significant noise reduction over systems with no balance pipe, or the regular H-pipes. There will be significant increases in horsepower, and especially mid range torque, with the Vision Motorworks X-Pipe.

These X-pipes are made of the highest quality T-304 stainless steel and will outlast your vehicle. Highest quality X-pipe at an incredible price!

Measurements:

- Lenght: 12"
- Outlet: Dual 2.5"
- Inlet: Dual 2.5"
- Center core: 2.5" x 4"

Fits the following vehicles:

- Universal fit, works great onmost cars or truck with dual exhaust.

Features:

- Polished T304 Stainless Steel
- Increased Horsepower
- Increased mid-range torque
- Lower noise levels
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel
- Highest quality X-pipe at an incredible price!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back