Visitation Denied- HELP!!!

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got divorced a couple years ago and was granted visitation every other weekend. I live in Arizona. Well my girlfriend went with my to drop my son off (first time she had done this, but she stayed away while we did the swap) and now my ex wife is telling me I am not getting my visitation until she meets my GF face to face. My ex wife is immature and spiteful so for those reasons I refuse to put my girlfriend through that. What should I do to make sure I get my visitation in 2 weeks? Need advice ASAP! Thanks guys!

call the sherriff take him with you to pick up your child. have a copy of your divorce agreement with you. nuthing she can do. i have a crazy ex bitch too.:D

So I got divorced a couple years ago and was granted visitation every other weekend. I live in Arizona. Well my girlfriend went with my to drop my son off (first time she had done this, but she stayed away while we did the swap) and now my ex wife is telling me I am not getting my visitation until she meets my GF face to face. My ex wife is immature and spiteful so for those reasons I refuse to put my girlfriend through that. What should I do to make sure I get my visitation in 2 weeks? Need advice ASAP! Thanks guys!

Call an attorney, a truck forum may offer you bad council ( or be perceived as such because its typed )

My 02 you dont want to shank one when your kids are involved.

thewelshm

if she doesnt let you have your child she will be in contempt of court.

Thanks guys......called the local police department there and they said they will enforce the court order. I hope it doesn't come to that....but I am glad I have that to turn to.

Thanks guys......called the local police department there and they said they will enforce the court order. I hope it doesn't come to that....but I am glad I have that to turn to.

been through that myself a few times. :D

i don't know the details...

but i'd want to know too! would you not want to know her new BF?

Well, I have met her BF because he used to be a good friend. She started cheating on me with him while I was deployed and then he got kicked out of the Air Force. (for lack of financial responsibility and the inability to pass his Physical Training test) So, even though I think he is a piece of shit, there is nothing that I can do. Just like there is nothing she can do about who I date.

i don't know the details...

but i'd want to know too! would you not want to know her new BF?

nothing wrong with her ASKING to met her ,,big time wrong for her to hold kids hostage till he agrees ,,went through same thing with my son 25 years ago ,my GF bought him a pair of flip flops and bitch went nuts on me ,you need to take a mp3 player recorder over and record her defying the court order ,,bet judge would love to hear it ;)

let me clarify... i've never been divorced, and i don't have kids...

it just seems like a logical question...i would want to know...

and we have friends who stated in the visitation rights (for a certain time, anyways) that there are to be no significant "others" at the place where the child lives, and vice-versa... they can't go to the other's place... at least without court and both parties' consent...

we have friends who stated in the visitation rights (for a certain time, anyways) that there are to be no significant "others" at the place where the child lives, and vice-versa... they can't go to the other's place... at least without court and both parties' consent...

things like this just leaves me scratching my head :dontknow:,,i dont get it ,,if you split and kids are involded making demands like this does nothing but hurt the kids in long run !
My ex ,way back in the freaking 80,s did samething with a twist ,,it was ok for her to bring someone around my son but if another girlfreind of mine was around she went nuts :dontknow:

when this type of crazy demands come up the wacko person only serves to do them selves a diservice ,,

what happen with my son is the first time he brought a girl home to meet his mom she turned on the girl and tried to belittle her in the end and ended up alienating my son , he still loves his mom but has a bit of problem with her not liking and not treating his gal with respect ,,they have been together now for 10 years and are getting married next month ,,
Its almost like the one that makes the crazy demands like this only is doing so because they are afraid that the child might actually like the new person in their life and feels threatened by them .
now mind you i do understand that other things get thrown into the mix ,,like drug & acohol abuse and such ,,but the one who keeps a level head will always come out ahead ;)

Me and Becky have been together for 20 plus years and married for 11 now ,,her and my son get along top of the line ,,on the other hand my son and his moms hubby cant stand each other ,,Becky has never had a bad word to say about his mother and encourages him to work it out with her ,,on the otherside my ex,s hubby talks crap all the time about me ,,of course i did pick him up once and slambed his ass down on a concret driveway and kicked the shit out of him after i found out he let one of his daughters that was 10 years older than my son push my boy around when he was 8 and was letting her take the things i gave to him :D

Just my 2 cents ,,,with the obama economy is only worth 1.25 cents now ;)

maybe i said that wrong...

NEITHER party could have significant others in the interest of the child for a certain time...

i.e. if you're flip floppin' around with a new girl every week, then you don't bring her around the kid... if after 6 months, it looks serious, then they were to revisit the situation...

that way the stability of the "household" they were in was constant... when you're at mom's house, you're at mom's house, when you're at dad's, you're at dad's... not a buncha weird people every week...

i think it's smart...but what do i know...

maybe i said that wrong...

NEITHER party could have significant others in the interest of the child for a certain time...

i.e. if you're flip floppin' around with a new girl every week, then you don't bring her around the kid... if after 6 months, it looks serious, then they were to revisit the situation...

that way the stability of the "household" they were in was constant... when you're at mom's house, you're at mom's house, when you're at dad's, you're at dad's... not a buncha weird people every week...

i think it's smart...but what do i know...

i could see that ,,kids dont need to meet a new squeeze every other week . most just have to remember that dealing with kids ,the ramifactions of being stuipd towards the other ex spouse is long term damage that does not surface till way down the road ,,,
hopefully you wont have any kids lol J/K :D

not for a while, fat boy:p

listen willis ,,on the towel popping contest i was not the one breathing so hard i was redfaced and huffing and puffing ,,and i seen your dunlopp ,,your belly done lopped over your belt buckle too :aetsch:

dude you almost had a heart attack!

STFU trying to be in your 20's again:aetsch:

that was you ,,in fact you had to burn a cigg to catch your breath ,,but we could have a towel contest next year,,along with the beer chugging warm bud light contest:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back