Visual Mod Never Tried Before on an SRT-10

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She may be dirty but she underwent surgery today. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Now I can officially say she has on her carbon fiber hood.

Picture001.jpg

Old hood stripped down..
Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Tomorrow she will be detailed..

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Looks awesome!!:rock:

Where did you get the decals on the doors from?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
Looks awesome!!:rock:

Where did you get the decals on the doors from?:dontknow:

From Avondale about 5 months ago. They were selling them on eBay so I snatched them up..

Last edited:
That looks great!, did you lose any weight?

BTW, what are we gonna do with those ugly ass 505 stickers??:D :D

DUDE THAT IS BEYOND SICK!!

DAM THAT LOOKS OVER THE TOP! FREAKKIN JEALOUS!!!

AAHAHHHHHHHHH THERE GOES THE CC:D

YOU BETTER HAVE AN ALARM ON THAT THING, I AM BRINGING TOOLS WITH ME:p

FATJACK said:
That looks great!, did you lose any weight?

BTW, what are we gonna do with those ugly ass 505 stickers??:D :D

Yeah, just today I was thinking it's about time those 505's come off.

Stinker said:
DUDE THAT IS BEYOND SICK!!

DAM THAT LOOKS OVER THE TOP! FREAKKIN JEALOUS!!!

AAHAHHHHHHHHH THERE GOES THE CC:D

YOU BETTER HAVE AN ALARM ON THAT THING, I AM BRINGING TOOLS WITH ME:p

And the pictures don't do it any justice.. I can't wait to polish it up tomorrow.. Meanwhile, I'll have to find a way to keep your liver pickled to distract you.

TNVIPER said:
What does the stock hood weigh?..

I dunno, but it took two guys to put it in the bed. When the new hood first arrived a couple weeks ago my 7 year old daughter could lift it without a problem.

Last edited:
Stinker said:
hey since I dropped the ball on ya, what did ya do about the hood shocks bro:dontknow:

They're currently in the cab. The hood closed fine but the shocks were still strong enough to push up on the back of the hood creating a hellacious gap. I'll either try SRT-8 trunk shocks or contact the hood manufacturer to see what past customers did..

That's the least on my mind right now. When I scoop up that polished intake manifold and slap it in with Justin's CAI, that's when I'll worry about it.

Venom Power said:
They're currently in the cab. The hood closed fine but the shocks were still strong enough to push up on the back of the hood creating a hellacious gap. I'll either try SRT-8 trunk shocks or contact the hood manufacturer to see what past customers did..

That's the least on my mind right now. When I scoop up that polished intake manifold and slap it in with Justin's CAI, that's when I'll worry about it.

cool beans bro:rock:

One word............NASTEE......:marchmellow: :slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back