Volant CAI for sale

SRTgarrett

Reaction score
I have a Volant CAI system for sale that has only been slightly used. It came with my truck in a box when i bought it. Make me an offer if interested.

What's up Garret? are you still riding around in your 10 I believe it was you that was next to me on west county not long ago.

yes - i have had her back since last friday :rock:, was in the tranny shop for almost a month :mad: ! I work on the north end of west county - was driving up and down west county this weekend looking for some 93 octane - a buddy told me a station there had it...but i couldnt find it anywhere. Heard another station on 1788 has it...:dontknow:

Thanks! you too - maybe i will see it in person sometimes....My wife also has a red '05 QC!

I'm pretty sure there's a gas station off 1936 that has 93, but there's only 1 pump that will have if. I'm not sure of the exact location, or gas station, but you can call complete customs in west Odessa and there's a guy there that knows exactly where to get it. Or you can just mix your gas like I do, better to be safe than get some bad gas. You can use torco, complete customs carries it, or you can get 105 octane gas from midland performance headquarters.

Back