VTCOA Banner is in Phoenix

Jim;

Thanks for taking some time to meet me allowing me to sign the Banner.:)

Crazy is as Crazy does! Now back to my permanent Vacation....:D

Cheers!

Jim's a cool guy, you guys should hang out more since your office is right by his house. Thanks for signing, too bad our weather here didn't allow you to bring truck for pics.

Would somebody send it to Germany ?

We could all sign it during our GTG in May of 2014 :rock:

Could be a cool idea, as we are all at one place and dont waste time by sending it within Europe.

All the best

Arne

We will see where the banner is at that time and get it shipped out Arne.

Rick (PhxPoolGuy) has the banner. Anyone that wants to sign it needs to call Rick at 623-688-3789 & make arrangements to do so ASAP. Don't be left out because you were Asleep At The Wheel.

Pics of the banner with Jay's Vette, or I'm claiming it was never there!

Bump.

I don't know if Jay still comes on here. I have seen him only twice at car shows since he sold his 10 & bought his Vette. I think Rick has seen him even less. Jay hangs with some Vette Clubs that he belongs to.

Lol, Jay avoids me, so dont think that shits going to happen Chris. :burnout::p

I'm just giving y'all a hard time. Jay is obviously too good for us know. Kyle on the other hand, he bought a Colorado (tries not laugh :D). What's he been up to?

I rarely come on here Jim. I don't avoid anybody. I occasionally see Jim here and there and say hi. As for signing the banner not sure if I'm late or what not. If you still have it I'll sign it. If it's to late then, it's all good.

Last edited:
I rarely come on here Jim. I don't avoid anybody. I occasionally see Jim here and there and say hi. As for signing the banner not sure if I'm late or what not. If you still have it I'll sign it. If it's to late then, it's all good.

Jay, you aren't responding to a post by Jim. One of the mods tried to merge a bunch of posts and two threads together and mucked it all up.

Jay, you aren't responding to a post by Jim. One of the mods tried to merge a bunch of posts and two threads together and mucked it all up.

No need for anonymity, it was me. Sorry if it caused confusion which I know it did.

Anybody have pics to post? I'll try to post ones we have. FYI, I don't have your phone number any longer Psycho1122, that's why I didn't send you a text.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back