VTCOA Contacts

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas,

I wanted to start a thread of so i can get some contacts. A lot of us travel, especially me. So i wanted to have your info, incase a member stops in your area and wants to say hi or grab some dinner and a brew. So i am going to start it with my info. It is totally up to you.

Big Worm

Jesus Perez
642 Brandon Cove
Ridgeland, SC 29936

or

Jesus Perez
15353 Bronco Way
Woodbridge, Va 22192

jesse.perezii@gmail. com

If you come through hit me up and we can do a small GTG

travis williams
3609 trafalgar ct
owensboro ky 42303
270-302-7370

505'sFastestViper. said:
dom vallejos
4720 sunrise circle
farmington nm 87401
505 330 3162

Thanks Dom, now I can send your TOTM shirt.

Jack Stephens
6751 Jordan Run Rd
Chattanooga, Tn. 37412
423-313-6751

please post ss no, and banking info as well...I have a guy in Nigeria who wants to send you something..lol

Eddie Whitehead
138 Robert E. Lee Way
Eufaula,Al. 36027
334-687-9651
cell 334-695-1202

Guys, don't want to sound paranoid or anything, but I'm not sure how wise it is to post up your home addresses. There are some creepy people out there these days, just hate to see anything bad come of it. I would suggest keeping it to towns only, and posting only cell numbers.

OCBob said:
Guys, don't want to sound paranoid or anything, but I'm not sure how wise it is to post up your home addresses. There are some creepy people out there these days, just hate to see anything bad come of it. I would suggest keeping it to towns only, and posting only cell numbers.

I don't think I'd worry about it too much... if people have your name, they can already almost always find out tons of info on you, sometimes much more personal that just address and/or phone. I think the risk vs. reward for posting name/address/phone on this particular forum is definitely worth it.

OCBob said:
i wouldnt advise anyone coming in my yard unless invited:D i got a big ass dog and enough ammunition to start a war:D

I would have to agree with OCBob or at least make this a members only thread.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back