VTCOA Decals pricing & sizes to Come

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if these are still available from any other vendors on this site. If so ... Say the word and I'm out-a-here, and Ball is in your court, and I wanta buy one.

If not than here's the deal ....
I have inquired from a few folks on these logo decals, and after speaking with Shaggy and getting approval. I feel that these can be offered as a group buy and there by reducing the cost. I am quotting 4 different sizes because I had many inquires about these over the past few months and these are what I'm shooting for 6", 8", 10", 12" .... The 12" will fill the center slider window just to give a idea on size.

I will have the pricing for all by this Tuesday the latest.

These can be any of these or variation of any of the following pics. Any feedback is appreciated, or I'll go with most popular.
VipeLogo.jpg

Truck3_jpg.jpg

vtcoalogo.jpg

Thanks ........... be back in a day or so with pricing guys ....

Jim

Me too the last one seems the smallest and that's what I'm looking for not something that takes the whole window :)

All I have to say is Definitely gonna get one.....Don't matter to me which style is used, both look great!

Can you do the last decal about 3" or 4" tall, and the width of the slider window? I also agree that I dont like a decal the entire size of the glass.

All this stuff is doable ...... I will do any or all of these styles, and sizes and Make another if anyone wants. Should have all the pricing together tomorrow. Yellowfever the 4" tall 10" wide one will look a bit elongated but should be o.k. .... I will start working on Final Designs to offer, just about any color is not a problem ....

Jim

what font do you use ??? if you have it please PM me

I got a price but I'm haggling a bit, promoting group buy to my vinyl guy. As soon as it's a go I'll start a new thread with Size, Price, and Style. Should post up in a day or so.

Thanks for the interest ...

(viper I'll let ya know Font as soon as I finish re-doing originals for cutting.)

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back