VTCOA looses a great enthusiast

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Sad news...
I just received word from a mutual friend and fellow VTCOA member that one of our great friends, Woody Wodruff was lost in an single vehicle accident late yesterday while driving his truck. We spent a lot of time with Woody as he and his wife stayed in their motorhome at the shop while we installed the supercharger and exhaust on his truck. He was a military vet and a real character. He loved his truck. At least he went out doing something he loved to do.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/013008/met_185504.shtml

Our condolences go out to his family and friends.

Regards,
Sean

That is sad indeed. Happened about 12 miles from where I grew up.

RIP Woody...

Last edited:
Very sad :( My condolences go out to his family and all his friends....RIP

Man that sucks..................does anybody know what Woodys screen name was? After reading the article I wonder if he just lost control of the truck or did something medically happen that caused him to loose control?

God bless his family and friends...

patrick

:( This is just another example of why taking it easy with these things is preached here on a regular basis by many members. I used to rebel against the warnings but they were and are right. The loss is tremendous. It is a sad tragedy to see Mr. Wodruff go this way. R.I.P.... My condolences to his family and friends.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Man that sucks..................does anybody know what Woodys screen name was? After reading the article I wonder if he just lost control of the truck or did something medically happen that caused him to loose control?

God bless his family and friends...

patrick

He actually went by Woody Woodruff.... Only had 6 posts.

RIP, Woody. This is an absolute shame. Thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back