VTCOA SCREEN SAVER Version 1

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://uploading.com/files/FFJFE6IL/VTCOA09.exe.html

Click the above link....do not pay to download

scroll down and click the speed dial on the left ( Download file )

New screen appears...close it, scroll back up and you will see the box to download VTCOA09..........the site makes you wait about 90 seconds before you can continue with the download. You will download the 20.9 meg file to the desktop.....install and hopefully enjoy. I have no issue doing changes with music etc....enjoy. I hope everyone enjoys. If you need something else shoot me a pm. I can put one together for any event with auth. codes if needed.

Lets see what we get.....

Yea, 33 seconds to go...........

Works Great!!!!!!!!!!!!

I closed the screen that popped up and the one I was on is blank. Now, if the blank screen was supposed to happen, then YES it works. I can't remember if that's the blankest blank screen I've ever seen. When I try to recall, I draw a blank.:dong:

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH I was... supposed.... to wait the... 90...... hmm okay we're downloading....

I'm not FROM here ya know.

Awesome job Tommy!!!! Looks great!

Too bad Antnee's truck didn't make it... :(

If you do another version, let me know. I could give lots of pics of other rides at the GTGs. I have some good burnout pics!

(Didn't know if we should submit pics of other peeps rides...)

ntw0rk said:
If you do another version, let me know. I could give lots of pics of other rides at the GTGs. I have some good burnout pics!

(Didn't know if we should submit pics of other peeps rides...)

I need them to, just to keep people from bitch'n when I make a fortune :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back