WANT MORE POWER!

Ventura SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just got my SRT-10 a few weeks ago and bought it with k/n intake, Bosani long headers and magnaflow exhaust already on it.... I was going to buy a SCT programmer for it but also heard good things about Diablos Predator programmers but wasnt able to find if they made one for the SRT and if they do what one whould be the best or if there are better ones out there? Also I wanted to know what else I can do to boost my power without breaking the bank like a S/C or turbo whould, aside from what adds it has already Im not to knowledgable about what I can add that whould be worth the $$$ and what brands to go with like heads, cams, rockers etc. or any other mods. PLEASE HELP.... Thanks :burnout:

Hey guys I just got my SRT-10 a few weeks ago and bought it with k/n intake, Bosani long headers and magnaflow exhaust already on it.... I was going to buy a SCT programmer for it but also heard good things about Diablos Predator programmers but wasnt able to find if they made one for the SRT and if they do what one whould be the best or if there are better ones out there? Also I wanted to know what else I can do to boost my power without breaking the bank like a S/C or turbo whould, aside from what adds it has already Im not to knowledgable about what I can add that whould be worth the $$$ and what brands to go with like heads, cams, rockers etc. or any other mods. PLEASE HELP.... Thanks :burnout:

Get a good tuner or a B&G pcm, get rid of the cats, Get a throttle body and you should enjoy :)

Regular cab or Quad Cab?

I don't think Diablo has a tuner for the SRT-10, only the LX cars,get a SCT from JTSVP or Torrie.

SCT from torrie, he is the person that wrote the viper programs for SCT, totally the best out there, send him an email he has a special on them this month, [email protected] you definitly will not be unhappy with the results

SCT! Deff worth the $$ and actually there is a sale going on for them now.

I didn't know Bosanni made Long tubes... I always thought they were a shortie header.

Back