Want opinions on color choice

bmxam962

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just can't bring my self to paint it red. Looks like we are going to change the color. These are the three colors I am thinking about changing too. What do you guys think?

If those are your top 3 I like green the most (with the black accents)

I'd go Green and Black. The Plum Crazy screams GIRL CAR and the Grabber Blue screams FORD.
I saw a blue and orange Ram SRT-10 for sale in Tokyo that was painted to look like a Ford GT Supercar Gulf Edition. It was Ugly as hell!!! LOL

Last edited:
I'd go Green and Black. The Plum Crazy screams GIRL CAR and the Grabber Blue screams FORD.
I saw a blue and orange Ram SRT-10 for sale in Tokyo that was painted to look like a Ford GT Supercar Gulf Edition. It was Ugly as hell!!! LOL

If they would have done the grill surround in blue, thrown one of Tony's lowering kits on it......I could dig it!:p

Go with green/black but I think a burnt orange with black trim would look different too.

That is no were near the right color and I agree not a fan of that truck either.

The green with black trim looks great, but a little bit darker blue with metallic silver stripes would awesome. It would go with the engine colors better too.

There's a reason MOPAR gave us limited colors. Some colors just don't look right on our 10's. But your the one that is going to have to drive it. E I like your suggestion.

If you want opinions about colors, I'm going to have to suggest the purple. But not plum crazy like you posted. Go with a midnight metallic purple. Dark enough to look black at night, but just enough purple to see its not black during the day. It would look amazing. And depending on the color choice for your rims, matte accents would look amazing on your truck. If I was going for a new color I'd go with a dark brown done the same way. But coming from a newbie who just stole your exhaust, I don't know if my opinion would have a sway on your decision. Haha.

Back