want to trade for your srt??

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone want to trade me their ram srt 10 or want to buy for my 1995 dodge i have a dana 3.56 rear end with a high low switch that basically gives the truck 10 gears and a bigger turbo

IMG_0851.jpg

or n maybe and my 2007 gp1300r only has 25 hrs

maybe being if i still have it

ski.jpg

Last edited:
i will trade you mine for the perfect woman.

if you put them both together and added a new 4-wheeler that would be a fair trade.

scoobert said:
i will trade you mine for the perfect woman.

if you put them both together and added a new 4-wheeler that would be a fair trade.

haha the perfect woman is a little hard to find

I don't think anyone who owns an SRT-10 will rid of it unless they have to because of some sort of financial situation. The only successful trade that I have ever witnessed on this forum has been for a Viper. Your best bet is that someone from here might buy it, since it is a cool truck and is probably more practical than ours. Good luck with the sale!

King Kong said:
I don't think anyone who owns an SRT-10 will rid of it unless they have to because of some sort of financial situation. The only successful trade that I have ever witnessed on this forum has been for a Viper. Your best bet is that someone from here might buy it, since it is a cool truck and is probably more practical than ours. Good luck with the sale!

doesn't hurt to post it and ill sell them too.

You're definitely right, it doesn't hurt and I hope you get what your looking for:burnout: Good luck!

I thought I've sen that truck before, and the deep impact license plate plus the jetski I figure it had to be in miami....Those deep impacts are nice ass boats...Nice truck and nice conversion to 10 spd. Good luck with the sale

kickinassrt-10 said:
I thought I've sen that truck before, and the deep impact license plate plus the jetski I figure it had to be in miami....Those deep impacts are nice ass boats...Nice truck and nice conversion to 10 spd. Good luck with the sale

ya u probably have its the only one like it in miami n thanks. deep impact is a hell of a boat too bad last i heard they were going to go out of business and one of the owners is in jail. sad story that hull is the best hull i have ever been on. before i sold my boat i was going 72 mph all day with 3 300 Yamaha. what boat does that and ther isnt a single screw in the whole boat unlike foutain and interpid that have screws all over the boat

The perfect woman is a well stacked curvy blow up doll that can't talk, all available orifaces but could make a killer sandwich. They're really rare. :dontknow:You can try and find Vipergirl (if Treker would ever tell us where she is) or you can be lucky enough to find another Wifey like Jerry did.

So is this going to be another one of those "I'll trade you my GTX for your 10" threads?

Last edited:
what do you guys think ill get for this?? its been in the back of my mind to sell it or not

IMG_1239.jpg

lamia2super said:
what do you guys think ill get for this?? its been in the back of my mind to sell it or not

IMG_1239.jpg

Ill trade u my SRT10 straight up for that!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

We don't even know if it's a 335 or 328 or what. How can we say what it will go for??????????????????????????

could b a 6 series but your right it looks most like the 335

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back