WANTED: 2006 QC!!! BLACK OR NR EDITION!!

Been thinking of selling mine lately to move on to other things. I don't know yet. I do love it. If selling, it would be $27,500. Firm.

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Night Runner #269/400
All factory options to my knowledge. Moon roof, nav, etc. Solid rear glass with defrost.
Don't know the exact mileage, its in winter storage at the moment. Less than 40k I believe.
A few rough spots on the paint. Mostly chips. One very repairable wound on the front bumper cover. Some curb rash on the wheels. Truck has never seen a winter. Originally a California truck, then Georgia, then with me in Michigan. Driven in the rain only a few times. Zero rust except for some of the chassis welds. Extremely minor. Previous owner wiped the chassis down with WD-40 once a year, LOL. Has the factory bed cover and wing. Regular trans adjustments and fluid. Always use Viper oil filter. Always use Amsoil in the motor. Changed every 3000 whether it needs it or not.

Interior 98% perfect. One carpet stain in the rear. May be possible to get out, never tried. Was there when I bought it. Some flaking on the steering wheel that these seem to suffer from.

Some mods though. All bolt-ons except for the trans, which is an inevitable mod for ALL quad cabs.
Built automatic. Shifts awesome. Done by JTSVP by the previous owner.
American racing long tubes. Wide band O2 sensor installed.
Custom catless magnaflow. Sounds phenomenal.
SCT. Dyno tuned, 3 tunes. I always run it on the conservative 91 octane tune. Done by Unleashed Tuning by the previous owner.
Custom pillar with air/fuel and fuel pressure in addition to the stock gauge. Fuel pressure not hooked up.
JMB cold air intake. Matches the valve covers.
Debadged.
BBK throttle body. Port matched.
JTSVP coils and wires.
Window tint. Not extreme. Windshield done very lightly though...
Viper steering wheel badge.
Viper wheel center caps.

That's all I can remember. Truck runs very, very strong. I am not 100% that I want to part with it, but if you're super interested you may be able to talk me into it. Price is non-negotiable, though, so keep that in mind.

PS: With those mods it gets about 11mpg around town and never less than 13mpg on the highway. I averaged over 14 all highway once. If you keep a light foot ;-) Checked every time at the pump.

-Phill

I once got a car from an extremely obese owner who literally crushed the seat, had to replace the whole thing. Just my weird experience with a replaced seat.

how did you get rid of the smell....?:puke:

Well it sounds like a cool truck!! I wouldn't be interested in it though... It just has way too many mods. I'm very much a stock kind of guy. I think when a company like Dodge / SRT makes a high performance vehicle from the factory, nothing major really needs go be done with it. I'm perfectly happy with the stock 500 horses :) To me, no matter what the mods are, stock is worth more. Thank you very much for your consideration. The search continues....

Bumping this thread and stealing some fire....Im looking for a mostly stock 06 RC Black/Mineral Grey. Help us out brothers!

good luck finding a stock SRT10 after 8 or 9 years.;)

factory stock isnt that good , most off the after market mods are better than stock , like the oillines , power steering lines , coils and wires etc...

if i was in the market for a 10 , i look for one with as much possible bolt-on mods u can find , and if they come from our top vendors here it would be even better.

I'll sell ya mine for $22.5k 39k miles and it's a better color than black :)

Not joking.

Mopar, could I possibly get in contact with you about your truck? I would be very interested in buying your truck if you got ready to sell it. Im dying to get my first 10 but just been waiting on the right truck.

Hey guys. Haven't been on in a while. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still hunting for the infamous Black 06 QC. I've been searching everyday for the last 6 months and still haven't found the right one:dontknow:. At this point I really don't care where in the country it is, as I'll go get it if it's the right deal. The only option I definitely want 100% is the sunroof. I'd like it to be stock or as stock as possible too (no motor work done). Hopefully somebody knows of one. Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Really 6 months is not that long. Some of us searched for a year or two, before finding the right one. You have to look at a lot of frogs before you find the right 10. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back