Wanted; catless mids

droptail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cat or catless for stock RC system.

Last edited:
droptail said:
Cat or catless for stock RC system.
you must live around the corner from me... I see you on Las Virgenes all the time, I live off of Lost Hills.

sightning

Funny,

I came accross your sig here yesterday and was going to tell you that your truck pic in your sig looked great! I liked the de-badging and stance. I had that stance but couldn't live with it. Does look great!
How did you make the connection its me, I don't have my location in my sig?

Yea, About a month ago I was in the Albertsons parking lot about 10:30 AM Sat. with my black Silverado, selling a Droptail to a new white duelly Ford. We were parked up next to Agoura road, and you exited the lot and jumped on it next to us (guess you were showing off a little) and were pretty loud. I quickly told the customer I had one of those too.

Last edited:
droptail said:
Funny,

I came accross your sig here yesterday and was going to tell you that your truck pic in your sig looked great! I liked the de-badging and stance. I had that stance but couldn't live with it. Does look great!
How did you make the connection its me, I don't have my location in my sig?

Yea, About a month ago I was in the Albertsons parking lot about 10:30 AM Sat. with my black Silverado, selling a Droptail to a new white duelly Ford. We were parked up next to Agoura road, and you exited the lot and jumped on it next to us (guess you were showing off a little) and were pretty loud. I quickly told the customer I had one of those too.
Thanks, a couple of years ago I saw your chevy with the droptail and I believe a lightning shortly after that. I just put 2 & 2 together. you should meet up with us on the last sunday of every month at Village Coffee Roasters off of valley circle.
www.supercarsunday.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back