Wanted engine and auto trans

I have an engine and Auto trans sitting here in Germany.

Will sell it to you for 10.000 € + shipping !

Used, good condition :D

Maybe the viper blew and he wants an equal output motor? Who knows.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Engine/trans

Who the fuck are you???

This is mel from classic restorations
I'm presently working in two vehicles for 2 customers. A 61 Chrys and now 1 1928 auburn Both street rods.

Is that ok with u?

I do have a engine

I thought you already had an engine and had it installed?

I do , this is for a new project. A 1928 auburn
Thank u for not being sarcastic like the prior two people

Roommate

Your soon to be roommate in Cali. Get used to it, they're all this dumb.

Is this forum for super intelligent people only or can anyone who enjoys working with cars b on it? U know if u don't want to read my postings just pass over them. We r not all so very smart as u seem to b

Well,

as you are posting here a lot on most of the time same parts without giving a real Background it seems strange to a lot of us on here.

Its not about not willing to help but not knowing you or what you do, doesnt help to motivate People to help you.

Maybe you just start your Posts with a Little Backgroundinfo as this Forum is not only a "for sale" and "wanted" Forum but a RAM SRT10 Forum with all related Topics.

So if you Need help, there will be lots of People on here that can help.

Will they help again, if they helped already but never got a Feedback ???

....dont think so.....

Up to you to decide on how to move on here.......

Looking to buy a111 engine/auto trans. Good running and working please. Pm me with what u have and price please

58lymouth,

I have a 48RE auto transmission from my 2005 QC with less than 30K miles and serviced about 6 months ago. $1000.00 +shipping.

I see this site has a couple ass holes on it too. We'll, that's alright, at least u idiots let your true colors out right away. Sure glad every one else on her are respectable and helpful. Too bad the administrator can't see how u few guys treat new comers. Go back in your holes, curl up, and just keep your mouths shut and let people use this site as it was intended for.

Thank you to those have been helpful..

I think they r confused that you started with a viper engine to go in your car and now you are looking for one. Im confused myself but to be honest I dont have one and if I did it would be in my own personal project or sitting on a shelf till I felt like usin it. We also try to keep the profanity to the offensive section as some of our children look at this site with their parents.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I hear ya

Well,

as you are posting here a lot on most of the time same parts without giving a real Background it seems strange to a lot of us on here.

Its not about not willing to help but not knowing you or what you do, doesnt help to motivate People to help you.

Maybe you just start your Posts with a Little Backgroundinfo as this Forum is not only a "for sale" and "wanted" Forum but a RAM SRT10 Forum with all related Topics.

So if you Need help, there will be lots of People on here that can help.

Will they help again, if they helped already but never got a Feedback ???

....dont think so.....

Up to you to decide on how to move on here.......

I hear ya, Thank u for the input. I appolgize if I start my posts out wrong. I didn't know there was a certain way. If I've hurt anyone or asked too many questions I sure can stop that. I'm new at the viper engine thing so naturally to figure out all the little i items there r questions but I'll find another way to get my answers. I still need another's engine/ trans for a auburn I'm street roding but I'll look elseware. Anyway thank u for the advice

I hear ya, Thank u for the input. I appolgize if I start my posts out wrong. I didn't know there was a certain way. If I've hurt anyone or asked too many questions I sure can stop that. I'm new at the viper engine thing so naturally to figure out all the little i items there r questions but I'll find another way to get my answers. I still need another's engine/ trans for a auburn I'm street roding but I'll look elseware. Anyway thank u for the advice

Yeh. Didn't you read the "How to start threads and respond to the awesomeness that is the VTCOA" Handbook?

You've found the best place for any/all info you need and most have been very helpful. What many are saying is you start two or three threads about the same thing and don't respond to them. Must of us are happy to help you out and would love seeing the final results in your rods.
Welcome and hang around :burnout:

Back