Wanted to buy; 2005 Silver RC

pm Nbt he has one for sale with a Roe super charger already on it.

Brat said:
I think NBT's is an '04. It's a very nice truck. Only difference between the '04 and '05 is the rear gear (4.10 vs 4.56) and the front brakes (2 piston vs 4). Good luck with your search. As near as we can figure there were only 280 built.

Thx to All.

I realize the search will take some time. I do want an 05 RC in silver only and realize it'll no doubt take time patience and good luck to find it.

Bo

I own one myself. There are currently 8 of them on autotrader.com right now. Prices range from
$26k-35k and mileage ranges from 1,500 to 44,000 miles. The rare factor is what sold me on mine.

I will sell you mine if you are interested as well.

22k miles
Brakes installed in December
Shifter installed in December (still have factory shifter in box)
Cat-back installed last week
Grill installed last weekend (still have factory grill in box)

$31,500

Good luck with your search.

DSCF0228.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

Last edited:
Brat said:
NBT's is going to be one of the nicest you will find! I would definitely PM him.

Thank's Guy's for the support, and yes she is still in the garage.:dontknow:

Here she is... but it is an 04.:dontknow: Latest on the ODO is 18,500 miles

valvecovers008.jpg

10flamed006.jpg

10flamed015.jpg

srtpics011.jpg

srtpics012.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Man that sounds AWESOME:rock: :rock: Wonder if mine sounds like that:dontknow: :D

I triple that. Ken's truck is too darn good to be true. I don't even know how many times I watched that video. I need to go look at it some more.. Damn fine sound.:top:

kyle's srt10 said:
Man that sounds AWESOME:rock: :rock: Wonder if mine sounds like that:dontknow: :D

You can bet on it.:burnout: :burnout:

Here is the rest of the info on my truck...
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

I have offered her up for 29K to anyone on this forum.

She has met plenty of people of this forum that's for sure...
Here are a few more pics...

gtg061.jpg

srtpicsmpg004.jpg

heffnerlaunch.jpg

bradenton0906006.jpg

bradenton0906001.jpg

10atparkpicket019.jpg

And another short vid...this was the night I blew the top radiator hose off in the water box....

And "the fix" for the BS clamps...:)

misc025.jpg

misc030.jpg

misc027.jpg

Last edited:
SILVER 2004 RC bought new June, 2006 with 11,000 miles and most of factory warranty remaining. !!!!!!!!!!!!! ####### $24,650 ###### !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally stock except upsized 325/50 Kumhos on rear. No dents, dings or other damage. [email protected] s.e. Michigan near intersection of I-94 and I-75. .....and then my 2006 Night Runner SRT-10 might go up for sale with fewer miles and most of factory warranty remaining.

Last edited:
Danko said:
SILVER 2004 RC bought new June, 2006 with 11,000 miles and most of factory warranty remaining. !!!!!!!!!!!!! ####### $24,650 ###### !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally stock except upsized 325/50 Kumhos on rear. No dents, dings or other damage. [email protected] s.e. Michigan near intersection of I-94 and I-75. .....and then my 2006 Night Runner SRT-10 might go up for sale with fewer miles and most of factory warranty remaining.
Got any pictures you can post big guy?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back