Wanted- Used tires for 22" wheels--

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im tight on money and Im looking to see if anyone has some tires that are used that fit our OEM 22" wheels.... If so hit me up... Like I said, Money is tight so the cheaper the better.....

Hey bro there is a place around here who sells used but very good tires cheap, they even sell on ebay. K&K tires is the ebay name you might be able to even call them and get some good tires.

i have two tires chillin on my drive way but there both deffrent brands? with desent thread left in them i can take pictures if you like just pm me if interested

i have 1 you can have. its prolly 50% tread left. it was off an srt experience truck so it has edges worn on the tread but it should be fine and its free.

I have 2- BFGs i will let you have for shipping.

Last edited:
Hatedonmostly said:
Hey bro there is a place around here who sells used but very good tires cheap, they even sell on ebay. K&K tires is the ebay name you might be able to even call them and get some good tires.

These tires are not quite down to the wear bars.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 78
I have a couple OEM tires. One of them I'd prolly have to pay YOU to take.. It has two completely different personalities.

pics

Here are the pics of rims and tires, they are still dirty but they clean up nice!!
Here is a couple of pics of them on a white dodge truck, same rims, i got them from this guy.

305227.jpg

309213.jpg

tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

tires3.jpg

tires4.jpg

tiresandrims.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back